Surprise

*Still Agnarr's POV*

How did Dad do this? This King stuff is way too hard. Sure, I dreamed of it as a boy, but not this early. I feel like a man running a business with only a whole entire kingdom relying on me. It's like having a huge weight on your shoulders or a man running a marathon. I needed a break so I grabbed my book and headed to the royal garden to read. I was met my a pair of blue eyes that were scanning a page of a book. I soon recognize the girl as Iduna, the girl who was crying earlier. She seems much better than she did earlier. Her eyes were now white instead of red. Her outfit was now dried off from her sob stains. Her wild red hair was now blowing frantically in the hair unlike earlier when it was in a dozen knots.

"Iduna, what are you doing here?!" I asked in a tone filled with shock.

"Agnarr, didn't see you there," she grinned, her eyes soon wandered back to the page she was reading.

"What are you doing here? Are you not suppose to be with the other maids?"

"Just escaping noble duties."

"Same."

I pull out a book from underneath my arm well Iduna was eyeballing me with her blue eyes. Each page I flipped through made a sound as I red each chapter. Reading causes you to escape from reality into a book, everyone thinks that being a King is about doing all 'duty' stuff, but there is more to being a King rather than their everyday duties. You have to serve a whole country wit expects a lot from you; being King that was left to you by the passed or stepped down King. It's not like in books where the Prince marries a beautiful women; life isn't that simple.

Being a King is a lot of responsibility, especially for someone my age. You have to know how to take care of your country before it turns to nothing but ashes to your feet. You need to know what you're doing - what are wise decisions and not because if you're selfish, then that will turn bad for Arendelle's sake.

Oh Arendelle! What mess did I get myself into?