The unfair life

Jòrunn's POV

How is it fair that Iduna gets to hangout with the King all day well us maids are left to do all the cleaning?!
The thing she's use to? Her maiden uniform, all she's wearing now a days is glamorous dresses that we set out for her.
Eating the food us nobles make, not getting into maiden gossip because she's never there.
We hardly ever see her and when we do, it's with the King.

Most the girls gush at how cute they look together and others shoot dagger eyes.

"Before we know it, we'll be bowing at her."

"She'll be a great Queen..." one girl sighed dreamily.

Iduna is just like the rest of us and, just because she's dating a royal, it doesn't make her different than any other maid in this entire castle. It doesn't give her the right to not be doing her part, that's like me saying "I have to go to the bathroom," when instead, I sneak out of the castle and go to what Arendelle looks like outside.
That's not right. These people gave me things to do, sleep, and stay so they should be treated with greatness, kind, and, respect and not taking advantage of by some, naive girl.
Dirty stable girl...
What's next?! She gonna sleep with him instead of in her chamber?!!

My hands feels stiff well she's sitting there laughing, having fun with our King. I'm stuck, working my butt off, sweating like a pig, doing all the hard, dirty work and it's not fair. If Iduna gets treated like a Princess then I should get treated for doing all the hard work I've been doing at this castle for the past eight years.

It's like Iduna is the favorite of the King which isn't a surprise because they're "dating." Little Miss Perfect doesn't have to do any of her normal chores, she gets to wear fancy clothes and makes memories with her lover.

She's a spoiled rotten brat who gets everything she wants, I wonder if her parents gave her up because she took so much of their money... that's why I don't have kids, they're so expensive and take all of your money, you get to spend nothing on yourself. That's why when I had a house, I never got married and/or adopted kids.
Now, I'm homeless and live in the castle thanks to the royal family.