Drako daddy enerjie

Draco had a plan. He was gonna break up Harry and Emma-Olivia. Now the only question was how.

Draco was sitting five chicken nuggets away from Emma-Olivia and Harry who were snogging aggressively, in the process of traumatizing first years.

Draco mind was working faster than Dumbledore comes. How best to get rid of Draco?

Murder was Dracos initial choice. As Lusicious had always taught his son: "if you can't beat 'em, brutually murder 'em" but then Draco remembered that that ugly whore was supposed to save the Wizarding World or some shite. And also Dumblewhore threatened to lick anyone who wanted to kill Harry's feet. So murder wasn't an option. Uhg.

Draco had to come up with an alternative. And fast. The sexual frustration was getting too much for this angsty loner emo goth 16 year old.

Draco glared at the couple, his dark stormy grey orbs piercing into Harry Potty.

Harry noticed.

Harry was confused.

Why was this attractive man glaring at him in such anger? Harry thought. Probably best to complain to Dumbledaddy and get his feet licked.  But Harry wanted to talk to Draco first. Find out Dracos motivation.

Figuring out a person's motivation is important in the performing arts and if Harry wanted to be a successful actor he had to apply it.

Harry smiled at Draco, displaying his rotting yellow teeth and three strands of cheesepuffs.

"Ello mate," Harry said in a fake British accent.

"Hgmhgn," Draco mumbled, he stench of Merlin's Magic Mdeodrant: also can be used as mosquito repellent, sunscreen, shampoo, toothpaste, mouthwash, sanitizer, face cream and foot lotion l invaded dracos delicate rich nose. And another smell lingered on the Chosen One too. The attractive, masculine smell of unwashed pubes.

"You're kind hot bruv," Harry observed, "NO HOMO THOUGH," He added quickly and loudly.

"Okay."

"I like guys. BUT NO HOMO BRO," Harry yelled loud enough that the chandelier fell down and broke into 69420 peices.

"Got it."

"Never homo." Harry came closer to Draco. They were so close that if Harry wanted to stick his tounge in Dracos nose he could.

"Cool." There was so much loner emo depressed goth in that one word. Harry didn't feel like saving the world anymore he just wanted to save Draco. I can fix him he thought.

He's such a cunt Draco thought. I'll take him up to the Astronomy Tower and force him to break up with Emma-Olivia. If he refuses I'll threaten to piss in his mouth.

"I know your secret Draky," Harry said. They were still standing super close.

"Don't call me that and also I don't have a secret,''Draco spat, in the most broken emo loner angsty tone Harry'd heard yet. But Draco did have a secret.

"Yes you do. You've never been the same since you found out about it."

"What are you talking about! I've always been this way!" Draco tried to hide his nervousness but Harry had an unsettling way of bringing it out of him. Maybe it was the fact that Harry very closely resembled a child that Dobby had with a platypus.

"Let me tell it to you. In your ears. Standing really close to you."

Before Draco could express his reluctance at Harry sharing the same air as him Harry was talking on his ear. "You ran out of bleach one day and had to come to school with your real hair: red hair."

Dracos expression contorted. He was no longer light hearted and nonchalant, he was hard hearted and chalant. "Who told you that?" He glared emoly at Harry.

"Dobby did. In exchange for a neon onsie that said "i ♥️ GILFs."

Typical Dobby.