deh proficie

Dedicated to risha, siya, all my other Petit girlies, mallu and arya and dfb😘😝❤️‍🔥🥶😎

"DRAKY!!! THAT ONLY LASTED 6 SECONDS!" Y/n exclaimed. "I COULD GO ON FOR FOUR MORE!!"

Draco spat in her face. Y/n sighed in happiness, Big Daddy knew her needs. Draco packed his throbbing member back in his Dora the Explorer boxers and began grunting out.

"Where are you going?!" Y/n's golden brown orange purple orbs pleaded. "Don't tell me you're going to Harry!"

"So what if I am?" Draco snarled. "He understands me! When I am balls deep inside of him, I feel alive! Yes, I hate him. I hate him, I hate him, I hate him. He is why my life is so miserable," Draco punched the wall beside him. Ooh daddy the wall moaned, "But when he touches me I am awakened. Something visceral inside of me is ignited, like oxygen to fire, like lube to a homosexual." Draco's blue green yellow orange green eyes glimmered. "I...I haven't felt this way since Apple."

"Gay." Y/n said. "Also, I'm half Dumblewhore."

"Crickey!" Draco's mind raced. "So you're the Hoeson One. It all makes sense now." Draco grunted testosteronely.

"What the fuck are you talking about?" Y/ns blue yellow orange ireses piqued with interest.

"Many many years ago, a prophecy was proclaimed. It stipulated that a girl child of the Dumbledoreereeer progeny would be born with hoeness like the world had never seen before. She would ameliorate the world with her hoetastic abilities by sleeping with The Seven."

"OH. MY. MERLIN'S. BEARD!" the 4500 decibel screech made the castle quiver. "Who are the 7 cunts I have to shag?"

"Ngl bitch Idfk."

Draco left. Y/n sunk into her bed. Dumbleerfegyegevgedw's fart aroma was almost gone. Y/n relished in it for a few moments more because from now on...nothing would be the same again.