Chapter Sixteen: Brighton & Board Games Pt.5

A/N

Video is my latest 'Wattpad Top 10 FanFictions' - this week featuring the lovely Danisnotonfire so go and watch it :)

End of A/N

Chapter Sixteen: Brighton & Board Games Pt.5

RACHEL

I was slightly nervous going back to PJ's after what had gone down this morning. I wondered how Dan and Phil would react, after all I'd told Dan and Chris had confided in Phil. Would the guys think I was being overdramatic. Coming across like a diva was the last thing I wanted to do. I found myself stopping outside PJ's front gate; Chris was walking slightly behind me typing on his phone so he hadn't seen me stop so walked straight into my back.

"Are you okay Rachel?"

He moved around so he was stood in front of me, I bit my lip and scuffed my shoes on the ground. Chris sighed and put his hands on his hips, he did a dramatic hair flip which made me crack a smile.

"See I made you smile which means everything is okay."

I shook my head and wrapped my arms around my chest; all I needed to do was walk into PJ's like nothing had happened but for some strange reason by body was refusing to budge. I finally met Chris's eyes.

"What if they think I was being childish by running away? What if they laugh at me? I don't want to become a diva Chris."

"Is that what's got you down Rachel?"

I nodded and shot Chris a weak smile; if any of the guys were in the living room then they'd be getting a clear picture of us. Well at least the back of Chris's head because he towered over me. Chris chuckled and pulled me into a hug.

"Don't be silly, the guys love you. They know and I know that I was in the wrong here and you acted like any normal person would."

"Only if you say so Chris."

He unwrapped himself from me and pecked me on the lips before smirking. Next thing I know I'm being picked up bridal style and carried through the gate.

"Chris put me down. I can walk you know."

I slapped his chest but it made no difference. Okay this was embarrassing and I just knew Dan would make a mushy comment which made me blush, that was like his super power. I buried my face against Chris's chest as he skilfully unlocked the front door and continued to carry me inside.

"Honey we're home."

Chris's sing song voice obviously drew the attention of the other three because even though I was facing the opposite way, I could make out three sets of feet on the wooden floor. Which begged the question Chris only mentioned one honey and three people answered, who was Chris's honey out of the guys? It had to be PJ.

"Ah now don't they look adorable, let me get my phone."

My ears perked up when Dan mentioned getting his phone; I knew that would lead to an embarrassing picture ending up online unless I stopped him.

"I don't think so Howell, Chris put me down please."

Chris gracefully put me back down on my feet, well as gracefully as two ungraceful people could. Behind me I heard Dan's tell tale laughter, he'd taken a picture of us. My whole body turned around and for a split second Dan and I locked eyes, I glared while he twitched his eyebrow.

"I think I'm going to put this on Twitter, Instagram and maybe even Tumblr if I'm in the mood."

"Over my dead body Howell."