Chapter Five: Twenty Questions

RACHEL

"Hey guys it's Rachel and today I'm joined by a special guest...Crabstickz."

I waved my hands over the empty spot next to me and Chris popped up, I felt bad making him squat on the floor until I got my introduction right. Luckily it only took me four attempts which was a personal best.'

"Yes internet I'm Crabstickz but you can all call me Chris."

He winked at the camera before blowing a kiss at the lens. Oh good god he'd probably just made half of my subscribers pregnant and the other half swoon and faint.

"Chris you've probably just made some viewers pregnant."

"What can I say Rachel, I have what the ladies want."

He flexed his arms, exposing his lack of muscles. I couldn't hold back my laughter and I soon found myself poking his 'muscles'.

"Yeah you're everything a lady wants in a man Chris."

Chris chuckled and swatted my hand away.

"Enough about me, why am I here today Rachel?"

I cleared my throat and turned back towards the camera.

"Well due to recent problems in my life the lovely Chris here has offered me a place to stay. Yes ladies and gents I'm living with Crabstickz. But before you start going crazy in the comments, Chris and I are just friends, trust me I ship KicktheStickz as much as you guys do."

Chris coughed.

"Woohoo KicktheStickz, I love you PJ."

I shook my head.

"Anyway Chris decided that he wanted to get to know me better since we've known each other less than a full week. So today we're doing twenty questions for your pleasure."

I made sure to wave my hands at the camera to include the viewers; they seemed to like my hand gestures. It was a nervous habit of mine which they loved.

"We'll be doing ten questions on my channel and ten questions on Chris's channel. So click his head once this video has finished, but only when you've watched this part. Alrighty lets kick off then."

CHRIS

Rachel and I were in stitches by the end of filming both videos. We'd learnt quite a bit about each other, some bad but mainly good. We'd have some fun living together, I was glad I now had a flatmate. Right now we were both sprawled across the sofa on our laptops editing while drinking tea, what we're British after all.

I couldn't help but wonder how the fans would react when they found out our living situation, I needed to text the guys because I knew they'd be annoyed if they had to find out through a video.

"Rachel, can I ask you something?"

She looked up from over the top of her laptop; one thing I discovered about Rachel was that she wore glasses. They were pretty big and hipster like but they suited her.

"What do you want to ask Chris?"

"Well I was thinking about texting the guys about well you living with me now. Because I think they'd be pissed if they had to find out the same way as the fans."

She bit her lip as if she was deep in thought, but that quickly changed into a smile.

"Yeah that's probably for the best, go ahead."

She turned her attention back to her laptop. I grabbed my phone and created a group message between me, PJ, Dan and Phil.

*GROUP MESSAGE*