1

'I never had thoughts that control me until something bad left me so lonely'

                                      playing in this darkness by clara la san

" Aren't you excited for today?" Pacey sarcastically asked his h/c best friend.

"What's today again?" she asks.

"Another one of Dawson's filming days for that stupid festival thing," he says sarcastically.

" Oh.." she says, annoyed.

" Dawson says Jesse also has to come for moral support," he sighs.

"JESSE!"

"What Y/n?"

" Dawson said he wants you to come to the film thing he's doing"

" Ugh finee. For what?"

" Moral support I guess." Jesse opens y/n's door to see them and Pacey sitting on their bed.

" Wassup blondie" Pacey says, smiling at Jesse.

" Hey Pace." Jesse says, quickly pulling him into a hug.

" So when do we gotta go to Dawson's stupid thing?" Jesse said.

"Now" Pacey said, annoyed. Jesse rolls his eyes and the group walks down the stairs of Y/n house. Jesse and y/n have been living with each other since they were five after y/n parents abandoned her, and Jesse begged his parents to let her stay with him. Surprisingly they said yes!after years of filing for custody, they legally adopted her when she was 8. Pacey opened the door for Jesse and Y/n. " After you pretty girl" Pacey whispers to y/n and then winks.  She sweetly smiles at Pacey and heads for the boardwalk.

"No, no! Cut! Cut! Cut!" Dawson says, clearly agitated. 'Why is this so hard?' he thought.  Y/n sighed. She looked at Dawson kinda sympathetically, knowing how annoyed Dawson is filming this.  Jesse patted his shoulder in comfort. "It's like a three-count you gotta wait before you come up. Come on!" he angrily said. Jesse and Y/n walked over to the boardwalk, trying to help Pacey and Joey out of the water. Pacey lifted his hand for you to grab but Joey pushed him back into the water. Jesse laughed before pulling her out of the water. Y/n chuckled then pulled Pacey up.

"Pacey, come on. Joey...What was that all about?"Dawson sighed. Jesse and Y/n quickly laughed and then stopped when they saw Joey and Dawson looking at them annoyed.

"Look, if you come up before she's established on the dock, it's not scary," he said. 'Ugh,' he thought.

"He did it again. He grabbed my ass." Joey said, eyeing Pacey.

"Like you even have one," Pacey said.

" Bite me," Jesse and Y/n laughed at the two bickerings. 

"We are way behind schedule, all right? We've got two weeks." Dawson said, rolling his eyes.

"I'm not gonna make the festival. Hello! Some cooperation."

'Are Joey and Pacey really the right people for this?' he thought.

" I'm not playing the victim," Joey says, annoyed.

" Look, It's Meryl Streep's fault. I'm doing the best I can here," Pacey said.

He went to hug Y/n but she pushed him away. He frowned.

"I'll hug you when you're dry, Pace," Y/n said, smiling.

"Ugh fine, I'll wait. Only for you, though," Pacey says. He smiles at Y/n and she blushes.