3

ugh. y/n did not want to wake up this morning. Thoughts rushed back into her head from last night. Pacey says he's in love with Tamara, that he's never felt like that with someone before. Pacey's in love with Ms. Jacobs. ' I don't want to go to school today, fuck' she thought. Jesse opens the y/n's door and sees how sad she seems.

" I know you don't want to go, but we gotta" he whispered. y/n sighs.

"Alright, let me go get dressed, Jess"

" I'll make breakfast" he smiles

she smiles. Jesse walks through her door, goes down the stairs and starts to make breakfast and shit. y/n can hear pans and forks and shit on the floor. she starts to get dressed.

what she wears:

she walks down the stairs and sees no breakfast

" What happened?" she says smirking.

"Oh, shut up," Jesse says.

he passes her a nutri-grain bar.

" Yum"

" Let's just go to school, ok?"

" Ugh, fine"

The two walk to school. Jesse notices her discomfort. It must be from last night and how stupid Pacey is being. Out of all people, why did Pacey have to hurt her? He swung his arm around her and walked to school.

They arrived at school and were met by the others. Her and Pacey looked at each other before she looked away. Pacey had noticed how she had looked at him like never before. Hurt, anger and discomfort.

' Why is she looking at me like that, what did i do?' he thought.

Pacey quickly sat and looked intensely at her, hoping to get her attention.

" How's my girl doing today?" he said

y/n just ignored him. how is he going to act like nothing happened.

" Princess?"

"y/n/n?"

" y/n"

" What Pacey?"

" Why are you acting like this?"

" what do you mean, Pacey?"

" You've been looking at me weird, ignoring me, and you never call me Pacey!"

" Do you remember last night?"

" Yeah, what about it?"

"You did exactly what you said you wouldn't do!"

" Oh.....

".....yeah!"

"Look I-" Pacey was interrupted by the bell and the teacher walking in the room. 'Thank god' she thought. She really didn't want to talk about this right now.