6

"Pacey

  "Pacey..."

"Y/n..."

  "How are you going to tell me you're not in love with her?"

"Who? Tamara?"

"Yes! What happened to your dying love for her? She understands you like no one else does, right?"

"I never said that!"

"Yes you did, when we were walking back from the movies, and we saw her"

Pacey stayed silent.

"Look, part of me wants to forgive you, but another part of me doesn't because i feel like you are lying to me"

"I'm not okay"

"Yeah whatever Pacey"

Pacey bites his lip a little before looking back at his besfriend.

Y/n has a skeptical look on her face. I mean what's the worst that comes happen if she did forgive him? she did miss him like hell but he betrayed her trust. I mean how are you supposed to forgive someone when they did the things that they promised they wouldnt do?

She sighs.

"Fine pacey, I'll forgive you, but know I'm not gonna forget this. You pull this bullshit on me next time and I won't forgive you, ok?"

"Yes ma'am" he smiles, pulling her into a long overdue bear hug. she has missed this a little too much.

The hug was all sorts of comforting. They have missed each other's warmth.

He had wanted to ask if she liked him but now wasn't the time. He had just gotten his best friend back and he wasn't going to lose her again.

*time skip*

" Let me guess y/n, you took him back" Jesse said, annoyed.

"How'd you know?"

"Youre my sister, of course i know. I know its who you are"

"Its who i am?"

"Youre Y/n Matthews. The capside sweetheart. You forgive people who have done things i would of ended my friendship with if i was you. You see the light in situations that don't even have light! You act like this pacey thing is him lying to you once. Y/n, its been like 3 times! I dont get how you just forgive and forget! Oh wait, its because its pacey. I know youre in love with him but you can't let him slack like that again"

" i told him if he did it again, i wouldnt forgive him. And your kinda right on the forgive and forget thing. Ive been thinking about it lately."

"i trust youre Intentions becauee youre always right for some reason, but I hope you decided that you made the right decision with him. Because you know I'll beat him up for you. theres nothing i wouldnt do for my sister"