5

y/n layed in bed, sighing. It was another sleepless night for the h/c girl.

her life was going fine. but something was missing.

she and andrew were really going fine. she had really liked him.

he was smart and funny, and calm and cute.

but he wasn't pacey.

pacey was the one thing missing in y/n's life.

she had yet to talk to him ever since the whole Tamara situation.

'should I talk to him?'  she thought.

i mean pacey is her best friend.

was.

and to be honest, andrew had nothing on pacey.

pacey was her first kiss, her first crush, the boy who comforted her when she got cheated on, when she had broken down, when she looked herself in the bathromm when she cried, he stayed with her. He understood her like no one else. But i guess she didn't understand him. Only a teacher who he had known for not even two weeks understood him more then oke of his childhood bestfriends.

she fianally drifts off, tears running down her face.

*the next morning*

y/n woke up to the soft sound of music. she looked around for a sec and heard that the music was coming from her window. And there he was. Pacey Witter. he was holding a boombox and a poster.

the poster read 'talk to me please' while her favorite song played. She sighed before signaling him to come up her latter.

" y/n im telling you, you really need to start locking your window before someone breaks in " pacey jokes

she smiles at little. then she quickly caught herself and remembered that she was supposed to be mad at him.

" whats up pacey"

pacey has that look in his eyes. the one that made her frown.

"Look...I know you dont want to talk to me about any of this but please y/n hear me out" he pleaded.

she stayed quiet.

" I know you are mad at me and Tamara, and me being in love with her, but its over. I realized that why should i have to lose a friend for someone that i didnt even know that well. You are way more important than her to me. Sure, i had sex with her and i kissed her but it wasnt what i wanted when i reliazed i had it. I thought tjat she was the one bit she wasn't. It took me awhile but u knew i had to come back to you. Youre the one i thought about. You don't believe me. I see that look in your eyes. the one when your trying to decided what to do and ur face kinda twiches and its a little cute. I treated you like shit and as you say, you never realize how much you love something until you it just disappears and leaves a big gaping hole in your heart. Look, what i'm trying to say is I miss being your friend. I miss your hugs, and your lovely way of words and just you and general. I miss you alot and I know you hate but please, just guve me another chance"

he gave her his famous puppy eyes. his green eyes dilated when he look at her. she saw the despair and sadness un his eyes. she sighed.

"Pacey..."

a:n imagine making another short chapter, couldnt be me 😭 anyways i hope u enjoyed this chapter, thank u sm for reading! 🫶🏾