1.5

ugh, i was gonna make just one episode for the first episode but I got lazy so.. enjoy chapter 1.5 ig.

* later at work*

Some weird attractive older woman in a very short dress walks through the door. They all stare at her as she approaches them. "Oh my God, look at her!" Pacey says, kinda flustered. Jesse has a weird disgusted look on his face. 'Jesus Pacey is so weird' he thinks. He quickly looks at y/n who seems somewhat sad. A frown is on their face.

"Have some respect man, she's somebody's mother," Dawson said.

Jesse sighs. He knows how y/n feels. Having someone you love right in front of you obsessing over someone else.

" I have it on pretty good authority that mothers have excellent sex lives, alright?" Pacey says.

Now both Jesse and Y/n look disgusted. She reaches the group.

"Good afternoon, can we help you? " Dawson said, kindly smiling.

" Yes, you can. This is my first time here and I'd like to rent a video! she says.

Y/n heads into the back.

"Excellent. You just fill this out and shoot us over a credit card" he smiles kindly.

Jesse almost felt himself throw up how Pacey was acting with this woman. He bumps Dawson out of the way and hands Tamara an application. Tamara reaches into her purse and passes him her credit card. Dawson heads to the back.

" Thanks...You're new in town because I haven't seen you in here before" he says. "Yes, I am. My name's Tamara, what's yours?" "Pacey, nice to meet you" Tamara hands back the application. "Well, here you go Pacey,"

"Thanks. Um, do you think I could help you locate a video this afternoon?"

"Maybe. I'm in the mood for romance"

"Um, we keep the new releases against the... "

"Oh no, I'm vintage. All the way."

"The classics are in the...

"Where would I find The Graduate?"

"The Graduate is the one..."

"Where the older woman, Anne Bancroft, seduces the younger man, Dustin Hoffman? "

" I'll check in the... "

Y/n walks up to the counter, video in hand. "It's right here. Is there anything else I can help you with?" they say, slightly annoyed. Jesse can tell they are annoyed.

"Oh no, that should do it. How much?"

"Pay when you return."

She turns to leave. " Don't forget your credit card."

Pacey hands it to her. " Ah...right here."

" Enjoy the film.

" I will. It was nice to meet you Pacey"

" She wanted me!" he tells Jesse.

" She wanted Dustin Hoffman." he sighs

*next scene*

" Ugh, I'm telling you, I have never seen Pacey like that. He was drooling over some old blond skank at the video store. I mean I know he is not my boyfriend or anything, I felt jealous and it hurt!" y/n said, upset. Joey and they are walking along the boardwalk where Joey works.

" And Jesse keeps bothering me about it"

" Does Jesse think you like Pacey?"

" Yeah"