2

this is what y/n is wearing: 

It was 7 o'clock and y/n was very excited

It was 7 o'clock and y/n was very excited. they heard a knock on their door.  Their door opens and it's just Jesse.

" Look Pacey invited me too, y/n"

" wow, I'm just so surprised Jesse!"

Jesse rolled his eyes at his friend's sarcasm.

" Not to be a pessimist but I have a bad feeling about tonight, jess"

"Me too.  You're never wrong about shit like that so just be prepared for anything"

The front door opens and it's Pacey.

" Common guys, let's go. They're waiting for us" Pacey says smiling.

y/n and Jesse head down the stairs. Jesse walks through the door and y/n expects pacey to go in front of her. " After you princess," he says. y/n smiles.

The group walks for a little until there meet with the others. " Hey, jo!" y/n says, running to joey and quickly pulling her into a hug. " Hey angel," she says, enjoying the hug.

" Hey, Jen, Dawson"

" wassup"

"hey"

" Are you guys ready for the movie"

" never been more excited," y/n says sarcastically.

" I'll make it worth your time, pretty girl" Pacey says, whispering and smirking. He put his arm around you and y'all walked to the movies.

how u and pacey walk to the movie:

"Hey Joey, I love your lipstick. What shade is that?" Jen said, smiling

"Wicked Red, uh I love your hair color, what number is that?" Joey smirks.

"Joey!"

"You'll have to excuse Joey, she was born in a barn." Dawson says, scoffing at Joey

"That's okay, uh Joey I just do highlights"