Chapter 7-Home Alone

(Ok, so, *clears throat* this chapter is going to be a little complicated to keep up with. Also before you read this chapter go watch Hollow Mind because spoilers. Just so you know.)

Hunter POV:

After a few days I was able to take off my bandages without bleeding profusely. A had some gnarly scars there, but it's fine. They'll match the others. That day Eda had to go do something at the night market and Luz took king for a walk. So it was just me and Willow... Just me and the Captain... I was just sitting on the couch when Willow walked in.

"Hey! Can I join you?"

Oh titan! She wants to sit with me!

I nodded. She walked over and sat down next to me.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Calm down! Just tell her!

AAAAAAAAAAAA

Hello? You good?

AAAAH

Dude! Just breathe! 

I calmed down a bit. She was still just sitting there. 

Just turn to her and tell her how you feel.

It's harder then you think! Why did Luz do this to us?

Tell her.

But what if she doesn't like me back?

Willow POV:

Hunter's face was bright red. He was also talking, but I didn't think he noticed.

"Why did Luz do this to us?" He was getting louder. Instead of incoherent mumbles He started just talking.

"But what if she doesn't like me back?"

My face was getting really hot. He still didn't notice what he just admitted.

"Hunter?"

He snapped back to reality.

"Yes?"

"You know what? Nevermind."

"What do you mean?"

I started laughing. He actually didn't notice!

"Don't worry about it."

*

Hunter POV:

A few minutes later Luz and King burst though the door.

"Guys!"

I flinched so hard I fell on the floor. Willow helped me up. I got warm again.

"Th-thanks Captain."

"No worries!"

I heard Luz writing in her notepad. She put it in her pocket and looked up.

"Let's go see what Eda's up to."

"Ok." Said Willow. I shrugged.

"Sure." After getting me and Willow thoroughly disguised we were out the door. We saw some cloaked figures in an alleyway at the night market. They were drawing glyphs on the ground and mixing some potions. Luz ran up to them. 

"Stop!"

I ran after her. "Wait! Luz! Stop!" The cloaked figures fled. I looked down. I accidentally stepped on the potion vile and it cracked. The glyphs started glowing. I looked at Luz then we were gone. I woke up in this sort of gallery.

[Insert events of Hollow Mind here (when they were in his mind)]

Me and Luz reappeared in the living room of The Owl House. I sat there in shock. I learned a bunch of bad stuff. I couldn't believe it. I was a clone of other people? I was a grimwalker?!? Belos was talking to the Collector kid. I felt Flapjack nipping at my head. I gave him a few pats. Then Willow walked up to me. She gave me a hug. I just sat there. I didn't even care that Willow was hugging me. I felt cold, like I could never feel happiness ever again. Eventually I got up and helped Luz up too. 

"Hunter? Luz?" Willow said, gently. We looked at her.

"What did you guys see?"

I know! I know! It's like the ending of Hollow mind but I want to make sure you guys get something while I decide what the actual plot of the story is going to be. (I always do improv) so yea. Enjoy.

Byyyyye!