Chapter 16-Hurt her

Hunter POV:

"Wait! Captain! I'm so sorry! I didn't! I swear I-" she looked at me, heartbroken. She had her hand covering the spot where I slashed at her, blood dripping through her fingers. She turned away from me, then she ran, sobbing. I didn't know what happened. I stared down at my shaking hands. I just hurt my best friend, the person I loved. It was like I was out of control, like something took my body. Like I wasn't myself.

Rewind 

Willow POV:

It was a normal flyer derby practice. We crushed it like usual. After getting out of our uniforms we went off home. But Hunter didn't come out of the changing rooms. When I walked in to investigate Hunter was kneeling on the ground with his hands on the sides of his head, ruffling his hair. He was still in uniform.

"Hunter...?" I put my hand on his shoulder. As soon as I touched him he turned around and slashed at my face. I stumbled backwards. He looked back at me.

"Wait! Captain! I'm so sorry! I didn't! I swear I-" I felt heartbroken. I turned away from him and ran, tears streaming from my eyes. Why would he hurt me? Why would someone that loved me cause me pain?

Because he doesn't love you, not anymore.

*

Hunter POV:

I couldn't believe what I just had done. I sat there, with my knees on the cold tile floor. I looked at the crimson blood drops on the floor, shining against the pearly white. A new voice in my head started talking. Their intentions different from the other one.

Good good. Follow her, hurt her more. 

Don't! You need to gain her trust again! Don't listen to him!

She's using you. She deserves to be hurt.

You can trust me!

He thinks you're weak. Do you want me to think that you are weak, Hunter?

Belos...?

I need your help, Hunter. You can save me.

No...No, No, NO! I don't need you! I don't want you!

I was moving... I got up and filled the sink with water. Then-against my will-I dunked my head in it. I tried to pull my head out, but I couldn't. Then I pulled my head out, gasping for air. I stumbled backwards and my back slammed against the opposite wall. Water dripped down my neck as I took gasping breaths of air.

Ok, ok I'll do what you say. Just don't hurt Willow.

Just don't let her distract you. You know better then this, Hunter.

OOOOOOOOOO

I can't bro

Will update soon 

Byyyyye !