Chapter 15-So weird

Hunter POV:

"She was acting really weird yesterday..." I was explaining my concerns to Darius the next day. He let me stay at his place for a little bit while I was at Hexside. He was just pushing me to the front doors at Hexside.

"Oh my titan, just go inside I haven't even had my coffee yet please leave."

"Ok,ok!" I walked inside. I walked around looking for Willow. When I saw her I ran up to her. 

"Hey Captain! How are you?" She just sat there, staring at me. Her face turned red.

"I-um-yeah I-uhh-gotta go!" She ran off. I walked to potions class sadly. Why was she avoiding me?!? I got to the class and sat down next to Luz.

"Luz, can I ask you something?"

"Sure, what's up?"

"Willows been avoiding me. Do you know what's going on?"

"Ohh that's weird."

"I know!"

"It's rare that one has the filter but the other doesn't..."

"What in titan are you talking about?"

"Hmmm..."

"Attention please!" The teacher went to the front of the class. I sat through the day then all of the sudden it was time for lunch. I found Willow and sat next to her.

"Why are you avoiding me?"

"Huh, it's slightly weaker when your angry."

"What are you talking about?"

"Don't worry about it." Her face got red. I was getting frustrated.

"Ok, well, when is practice?"

"Oh! Right after school. I already signed it."

"Ok, see you there."

"See you..." 

I know it's short but I'm running out of ideas...I need help guys!

Please leave ideas in the comments!

Byyyyye!