Chapter 10-Lost in the woods

(I was inspired by a huntlow comic for a few parts in this chapter, so if it sounds familiar you probably saw it somewhere else. I don't remember who made it tho TwT)

"No! Get her! Take them to the Conformatorium!" Belos stood up and started yelling at the guards. We all took out our staffs.

"Sorry bro." Said the big guard. Luz slapped a glyph on the ground and an ice beam shot her up into the air. She tried to hit Belos but his arm turned green and goopy and he sling-shoted her away. Willow put one of those soft flowers underneath her. Belos turned into his monster form. The 3 guards started doing cool flip maneuvers. I recognized this one, they need 4 people for it. I ran up and they launched me into the air. I slashed at him and some goop fell to the ground. He went for Willow, his arm forming into a big spike.

"CAPTAIN!" I dashed in front of her, the spike ran clean through my stomach, blood was gushing out onto the floor.

"Hunter!" 

*

Willow POV: 

Hunter was passed out on my lap, losing a lot of blood. Belos knocked a bunch of stuff off of a table.

CRACK

A vile full of potion crashed to the ground. Everyone started glowing. Then we were in a...forest? It was just me and Hunter. I didn't have any bandages so a created some flat, bandage-like leaves to wrap around him. It seemed to stem the flow. I took this chance to look around. We were in a forest somewhere deep in the boiling isles. That potion must've had some sort of teleportation spell in it. I looked up and saw that the sky was steadily getting darker. 

We should probably find shelter...

I picked up Hunter and started walking. I found a cave and made a plant bed for Hunter and laid him on it. There was now a bit of scarlet poking through the green leaves. I replaced them and just sat there, staring at him. He was very pale. 

I don't know any blood replenishing potion recipes.

I looked down and saw my stained skirt, it was now scarlet. I made my own bed and laid down, hoping that Hunter would wake up the next morning. 

*

Hunter POV:

I woke up in this sort of cave. I looked around and saw I had some plant bandages around my stomach. Willow was sleeping on a plant looking bed next to me.

She's so cute when she's sleeping.

I sat up in bed. The movement immediately made my wound ache. I clutched my stomach in pain.

Thank goodness for these bandages. If I didn't have them I'd probably be dead.

Light started shining through a hole in the side of the cave. Willow started stirring in her plant bed. She put on her glasses that were next to her. She looked around and saw that I was awake.

"Oh! You're awake!" She seemed pleasantly surprised to see me. "How do you feel?" 

"Better then before. What happened? Where are we? Where are the others?" I tried to stand up but my body ached and I fell back into the bed. Willow rushed toward me.

"Oh! Don't move to much. You passed out and a potion spilled that had some sort of teleportation spell in it. And here we are."

"Thanks for the bandaging me." She smiled and turned away from me, I saw a quick blush before her face went out of my sight.

"It's no problem. I didn't want my skirt to get so stained." She giggled. I felt bad when I realized her skirt did have some crimson spots on it. 

"We need to get back!"

"Not if you can't even stand." She giggled again. I felt warm again. I loved that laugh. 

Willow POV:

I saw that Hunters face gained some color. I walked over to a little patch of dirt and started making flowers grow with bright colors and complex shapes. I like doing this to past time.

"But the others could be hurt!" I turned back to him and started to replace his bandages. 

"I'm sure no one is more hurt then you. You know what's horrifying? Watching a giant spike go straight through your crushes sto-" I stopped myself. My face got very warm. I saw Hunters face flush too. "I-um-I mean-uh- friends-um stomach." I tried to smile, but failed. I finished replacing his bandages and turned away from him again. "Do you feel alright?"

"Well if I don't move." I started laughing. When Hunter heard me he started laughing too that quickly turned into groaning. When I turned back to him he was clutching his stomach.

"Or laugh. If I don't move or laugh, I'm fine. It's almost like I'm getting weaker. I've had worse."

We sat in silence for a little bit.

"Thanks for taking that hit for me but, you didn't have too."

"I did though. If you took that hit you've probably died. I don't know what I would do with myself if I let that happen."

We sat in awkward silence for a little bit. He cares about me. He saved my life. I felt flustered again. Then there was a crack of thunder and the boiling rains started falling. We were covered by the cave though, so we were safe, and alone.

I got a little carried away it's kinda long. Hope you liked it!

Will update soon!

Byyyyye!