Chapter 6

Mahienver sultan's POV:

Topkapi palace, January 26th 1532.

It was a pretty peaceful evening, I was in my chambers with my girls drinking coffee when Canfeda came inside bowing down.

,,What is it, Canfeda?" I asked not really paying attention to her.

,,Sultanim, valide sultan is having a party in harem and you're invited." She said politely. I was actually looking forward to it, I felt like listening to music and being joyful.

,,Alright, I guess I'm going then." I said. I then took the triplets by thier hands and walked out of the room, there wa no point of bringing Osman since he's already grown enough and I knew he wouldn't be interested. I dropped them off in a daycare room but I was surprised no of the maids were here, I was sure going to send someone to take care of them.

I approached the harem as every girl lined up and bowed to me.

I could see Mahidevran, Melek, Halime, Mihrisah and Humasah sitting also having fun I walked towards to valide sultana and bowed down to valide

,,You're finally here, Mahienver, sit down." Valide said with a warm smile. I did as she said, I sat next to Mihrisah and the music started again.

,,I hope you brought the triplets to the day care since you know how messy they can get

,,I hope you brought the triplets to the day care since you know how messy they can get." Valide said sarcastically which I chuckled to.

,,I did validem, I can't leave them alone for a second... Also I saw no one was in the day care room looking after the children so maybe you could send someone, I'm afraid something would happen." I said as my face expressions turned into worry.

,,Oh really?... Sadika hatun!" Valide called out for one girl who came in running and bowing to her.

,,Yes sultanim." She looked down the floor shyly.

,,Go to the day care and look after the children. Take good care of them." SHe ordered.

,,As you wish, sultanim." Sadika said before bowing once again and left the harem. Now that I was carefree, I let myself enjoy in the atmosphere.