Chapter 10

Ayşe Halime Sultan

Melek was out of danger thankfully. I don't exactly like her but her unborn baby was innocent and didn't deserve to die. I felt sorry for her, all her children's lives were at risk. Demir was shot by an arrow and now the baby is in critical condition. 

"Anne, will Demir Abi stay with us?" Hanzade asked as I combed her hair while Demir was teaching Mehmed Italian on the balcony.

"Yes, my darling until his mother recovers." I said, placing a kiss on her head and she squealed in joy before running to join her brothers to learn Italian. 

I followed her and stood near the door as I watched them when Leyla Hatun entered. "Sultanam," She bowed. 

"Yes, what is it." I asked. 

"Şehzade Osman, Şehzade Murad, Raziya Sultan, Shirin Sultan and Beyhan Sultan are here." She said and I turn back to face her in shock. 

"Well, sent them in." I said still couldn't believe my ears. None of them usually came her aside from Murad so it was kind of shocking when all of them suddenly decided to come. 

They all came in and bowed when they saw me and I smiled at them. "So what brings you all here today?" I asked. 

One of the triplets answered, I still don't know who is who since all three of them are identical triplets. "Sultanam, we came to met Demir Abi."

"Alright, they are on the balcony, you call can go there but be careful." I said and they bowed before running past me. Kids and their love for running. 

"Leyla, bring something to eat for the kids." I said and she smiled and nodded before leaving.

"And Esma be with the kids. Don't leave them even for a second. I need to see His Majesty." I said as one of the maid handed me my head scarf. Esma bowed and left. 

I left my chamber and headed towards Süleyman's. 

I was about to enter when Ibrahim Pasha decided to test my patience. 

"You cannot enter, Sultanam." Ibrahim said making me face him. 

"And why can't I?" I asked sarcastically. 

"Because Şehzade Mustafa is inside with Hünkarım right now." He replied in the same tone. 

"Ben Haseki Sultan, Pasha." I hissed at him. "Stay in your limit. Don't try to bite off more than you can chew."

"4th Haseki." He added, making me super pissed. How dare he! 

"Ibrahim, whether it be 1st, 2nd or 3rd, I am a Haseki Sultan, imperial consort of His Majesty Sultan Süleyman Han. Got it?" I hissed at her with a hard glare before walking past him. 

I walked in and bowed. "Hünkarım."

"Come, Halime. I was just talking to Mustafa about something." He said as he glanced at Mustafa who looked quite scared but pissed at the same time.

I don't know what happened between them but I'm sure it is something to do with Mustafa disrespecting Mihrişah. 

"Mustafa, all your siblings are in my chamber. You can go and spend some time with them." I smiled at him and he nodded before bowing to me and then turning to Süleyman before bowing to him. 

"With your permission, Hünkarım." He said and Süleyman nodded and soon Mustafa was out of the door. 

"I scolded him because he disrespected a Haseki Sultan." Süleyman said confirming my doubts. "I don't know how Mahidevran is raising my Şehzade. How can he disrespect Mihrişah? I need to do something quick."