One

"Addie, addie" a little voice says in my ear as I struggle in my sleep. "Addie come on!" I hear again louder.  Next thing heard is a loud "BOOM!" Caused by my body hitting the floor. "Why did you do that little brat!" I say giving the little boy whose laughing the evil eye. "Mom said to wake you up" he says with a small little innocent smile. I give him a smile back as I get up off my floor. "I will be down when I get dressed" I tell him. When he leaves my room I then start to find clothes for school. After about 30 minutes of searching I settle on a cute blue tie dye  crop top and some black jeans with holes in the knees. Then I proceed to put my long light brown hair up into a ponytail and slide my shoes on. I head downstairs to the kitchen to see my mom cooking breakfast for me and my little brother jack. I take a seat at the bar chair as my mom places a plate of eggs and toast in front of me. "About time you got your ass down here. Why did it take so long?" My mother asks sitting at the opposite bar chair. "Besides jack pulling me into the floor, I had to get dressed " I say rolling my eyes as I look over at my adorable little brother as he eats his eggs with his fingers. "Well you wouldn't get up" my mother replies laughing. "Jack you ready?" I ask ignoring my mother. "Yes!" He says jumping up from his seat. He runs to the door and grabs his backpack so I get up and do the same. I grab his hand and my keys and head to my truck. I open the truck door and left Jack up into the passenger seat. I buckle him up and walk to the driver side.
—————————————————————————
Parking my truck I hop out and walk to the passenger seat to get Jack out. I grab his hand and head into school. We pass many kids and teens who smile and wave at us as we go. When we step in front of jacks first class I let go of his hand as I bend down to hug him goodbye. "Now be good Jack" I say booping his little nose. He smiles and runs into the class to his friends. I walk away making my way to my first class which is English. When i walk in I go straight to the back of the room and take my seat next to my best friend. "Addie, guess what!!" My best friend Reese says. I smile and look at him "chicken butt" I say laughing as he looks at me with his brown eyes like I'm stupid. "Addie why you gotta joke so much" he says smiling at me. "Anyways I only have a week before I turn 18" he continues. "I know this dummy! I'm your best friend remember!" I say laughing even more. " oh whatever. I'm just happy I finally get to meet my mate!" He says with the biggest smile ever. "Addie, Reese do I need to separate you to!"we turn to see the teacher standing in front of our desk. We go quiet and stop talking. "Good" the teacher says as she walks away continuing on with her boring lesson. When a hour passes the bell rings to signal that our first class of the day is over. Taking a moment I pack my books up and the my backpack on my arm ready to walk to my next class. "I will walk you to class Addie" Reese says as we walk to the door. I roll my eyes "we have the same class dummy" he smiles anyways as we continue our way to our second class which is math
—————————————————————————-
As our next few classes go by fast it's then lunchtime. When the bell rings we then walk to the cafeteria and find our table. On our way to the cafeteria I then get pushed to the ground. "Ow, what the hell" I say rubbing my side. "Get up little bitch" i hear as I look up to see the alphas son. Isaac. "Watch your mouth" Reese then says stepping in front of me. I hop up fast ready to jump in between them. "Now, now dear little brother I'm not talking to you" Isaac says in a mocking voice. "Leave her alone or I will hurt you" Reese then growls showing his canines. I touch his arm and pull him lightly back. But before I could get him away fast enough Isaac decides to punch Reese in the face. As I see Reese's face go to the side from the impact his eyes shift to a black. But Before anyone knew it the two brothers start full on fighting. I hurry to try and grab Reese's arm again but instead I get knocked on my ass. I get up faster this time jumping in front of Reese. "Move" Reece says showing his canines to me. I shake my head and say "No, now stop this". But being the stubborn brothers they are, Neither one of them listens. Instead they growl even more. This time I yell " stop!" In a much more dominant tone as I watch both boys stop completely as the whole cafeteria looks at me. "Now Reese walk away" I say as I grab his hand and walk towards the parking lot. When we finally reach , my truck Reese looks at me like I'm crazy. "How did you do that" he asks in a worrisome tone. Ignoring him I pull out my phone and call Jack. . "Hey little jack, me and Reece is heading to my truck sign out and meet us outside". I say hanging up. We then head to my truck starting it up as I wait on jack to get in. Once he's in I pull out and head home.