Three

The next morning I Wake up to the sound of the tv. When I go to get up i realize that I'm being held down. I then look to see Reese with his arms around me. I shake my head and slap him upside his head . "Ow, Addie what was that for!" He yelp's as he moves his arms to rub his head. "That's for holding me hostage, now let's get breakfast". I say getting out of bed as my stomach rumbles. I head down stairs as Reese follows a little behind me. "Good morning mom, and Jack" I say as I walk into the kitchen to see my mom is cooking. "Smells good mis c" Reese compliments her cooking as he emerges from behind me. "Oh Reese how many times do I have to tell you just call me Carla, your like family" my mother says in a motherly voice. "sorry mis c I meant Carla" Reese reply's as he walks to the bar chair next to me taking a seat. " Reese what are you doing for your 18th birthday?" Carla my mom asks why she flips a pancake. "I'm not sure I'm definitely going to spend it with Addie" he says looking at me with a smile. I return his smile as I get up and grab 4 plates for the four of us. Mom then puts two pancakes each on our plate. "There is more if you want more don't be shy, teen wolfs need there energy so make sure you eat up" mom says smiling. She can't wait for little Jack to shift and she can't wait for Reese to shift either. In the werewolf world only males shift. It didn't use to always be like that. There's story's of how women too shifted that they were strong and fast. There's even a story that says that there will be a woman born of an alpha that will shift and become one of the most powerful being. "Well mom we should get going, gotta plan Reese's birthday, jack you coming?" I say to my mom as I turn to see if Jack is ready. "Yes! Yes! I love party's!" Jack say's jumping off the chair and running to the door to put his shoes on. "We will see you later mom" I yell as we all walk out the door to my truck. "Ok first thing is first where do you want it to be?" I ask Reese as I start the truck and drive. "I want it outside since I will be shifting, and It's probably best to do closer to the woods" Reese replies. "Ok we can do it behind the pack house, we can hang lights and stuff as well, what about a dance floor?"  I ask him. "Of course a dance floor dummy how are we gonna show off our moves if we don't have a dance floor" he says laughing. "I love to dance Addie!" Jack cuts in making us laugh even more. "Ok, so now that we know the location , we gotta get everything done by tomorrow." I remind Reese. "I know because tomorrow is my birthday I'm not stupid you know" Reese says rolling his eyes. "Sure your not!" I say laughing at him.
—————————————————————————
After so many hours of fixing the back of the pack house we finally got done at 10 o'clock at night. "Man this looks amazing!" I yell jumping up and down happy with how it turned out. "Thank you addie, your the best friend in the world!" Reese says walking over to me and picking me up spinning me around. "Stop- pl- please" I yell laughing as I'm trying to calm my spinning mind. "Fine" Reese says smiling as he rolls his eyes. But what he does instead is he fully drops me down. He doesn't set me down or makes sure I don't fall he just lets go. "Ow you dumb ass!" I yell as my ass hits the ground hard. "Your fine Addie" Reese says holding out his hand for me to grad. I glare at him and hop up on my on. "Whatever" I say and walk off. I decide to go into the woods as I feel very angry all of a sudden
—————————————————————————
As I walk around the woods I hear a howl that I dont recognize. "Who's there!" I yell looking around. I hear a trig snap. I then turn fast to look behind me hoping to see nothing but instead I'm met with icey blue eyes staring at me. I slowly step backwards. "What do you want!" I say to the big grey wolf. He then growls at me. "Shift" i say in a shakey voice as The grey wolf growls again as he gets closer. So I take more steps back. Again I say "shift" in a much louder and more dominant voice.It was the same way I said it in the cafeteria when Reese and Isaac were fighting. "How did you do that girl" I here a man's voice bringing me out of my thoughts. I look at the very tall man in front of me. I then realize he's naked. So I turn away. "Over there behind that tree there are shorts" I say pointing to the tree behind him. He goes to the tree and comes back out with the red shorts on. "Ok now who are you, and what are you doing on moon creek land" I say in a calm but deadly voice. "Well I am looking for the female shifter, there's rumor's going around about her being in this pack." The man says. I stare at him like he's stupid of the fact that he believes this legend was ture. "Well it's not true. None of it is it's a legend for the pups" I say as I turn away heading back to the pack house. I know I need to let Reese know there is a wolf on our lands without permission. "Hey where are you going" the man yells as I hear the sound of footsteps behind me. "I'm going to let the alpha know that there is a wolf on his land without permission. So if I was you I would leave" I tell him without even looking back. 10 minutes later I get to the pack house. "Where did you go Addie?" Reese asks as he falls in with me as I'm still walking to the alphas office. "Tell you later right now I need to see the alpha" I say still walking. Leaving Reece in the backyard.
—————————————————————————
As I get to the alphas office door I knock. "Come in" I hear from the other side. I walk in and go straight to we're I see the alpha at his desk. "Alpha there is a wolf on our lands. I seen him in the woods he says he's here because of rumors about a female shifter being in our pack" I say making sure not to leave anything out. "Ok thank you. I will send out a few worriers." He says back. "Alpha I would like to join" I say shocking myself. I have no idea why I said that. "Adalyn your 17 you are not a worrier." He says back so I take that as my que to leave.