six

When I make it home I go straight to my bed and cry myself to sleep. The next morning I wake to my alarm so I get up and go to my closet. I pick out some sweats and a crop top to wear for school and put light makeup on as I throw my hair in a bun. I grab my bag and head down the stairs going straight to the kitchen to see jack and mom making lunch. I smile at the sight. "Jack you ready for school?" I ask. "Yes sissy!" He says happily as he runs to give me a hug. I grab his hand and we head to my car. When we make it to school I park my car and we head it. I walk jake to his class. I ben down to hug him and give him a kiss on the cheek. After that I head to my class hoping to see Reese. When I get to the class door I stand for a few minutes to take a breath. Then I walk in and look around. But i didn't see Reese anywhere. I sigh and head to my seat. I stare out the window for the whole class. When the bell rings for second I head to that class and stare out the window as well. Today I've had a feeling like something bad is gonna happen and I don't know what then Finally lunch comes around and I head to my spot. When I walk in I see Reese and Isaac was in mid fight in wolf form. People were gathering around cheering. As I can see isaac was winning. In a blink of an eye isaac had Reese by the neck about to break it. I lost control as my wolf comes out and next thing I know I'm in front of Isaac in my wolf form. I growl as he lets go of Reese so I take that as a chance to push Reese behind me with my back paws. I start circling iassc as he growls and nips at me. And right as he's about to jump on me I snap at him and grab his side. I hold him there in till I feel him stop struggling in my canines. I slowly let him down from my mouth. I look around to see everyone around me staring wide eyed at the scene in front of them. I ignore them as I walk over to Reese who has shifted back already. I lay at his feet and sigh. Reese leans down and pats my head. He then walks out of the cafeteria so I follow. We head to my car. "You can shift back now" he says as we reach my car. I shift back and grab my gym outfit out of my car. " thank you Addie" Reese says as I turn around from getting dressed. I turn to look at him and hug him. "I don't know what I would have done if I lost you" I whisper in his ear. "I know Addie" he says back. After we get done hugging we get in my car and leave. We head to the pack house as I need to let the alpha know before someone else tells him. When we finally get there Reese grabs my hand before I get out. "Are you sure about this?" He asks. I nod my head yea and hop out. We go straight to the alphas office and knock on the door. "Come in" we hear so we walk in. "Alpha," I say with a light bow of my head. "Yes adalyn, Reese" he says as he looks up from his paperwork. "Alpha I wanted to let you know that iassc was in a fight with me" I say in a frim tone. " what has that boy done now?" "Alpha I lost control and shifted. I think it's best for you to meet my wolf" I say "very well lead the way" he responds as he gets up from his seat. I take that as my que to walk to the woods. When we get to the woods I take him to a far enough distance to where it will only be the three of us. "I can show you here." I say as I start to take my clothes off. "Whoa what are you doing adalyn!" He says looking away. "I don't wanna rip my clothes" I say as I got all my clothes off and put in a pile. Next you hear bones breaking as they rearrange them selves to shift into my wolf. "Wow" alpha says as he sees my wolf. I sit down and wag my tail as he doesn't seem mad. [we are so beautiful] I hear a voice say. [whose there?] I ask. [im your wolf, Adrian] the voice says. But before I can respond alpha tells me to shift back in his alpha voice. When I shift back I hurry to put my clothes on. "Now I know for sure that the legends are ture! Do you know what the female shifter is supposed to do?" Alpha asks. "No" I respond. "The female shifter is supposed to save us all and when she meets her mate give us children like herself" he tells me. I stare at him wide eyed as I was not sure what to do or say. After we talk a little more and make sure that this stays in the pack we head back to the pack house. When we make it to the pack house I say my goodbyes and decide to go home. On my way home I think of what the alpha said, I hope the moon goddess doesn't give me a mate, I don't wanna be used to save them all and to bare children. I wanna be loved and happy and only have children if I want them not because everyone else wants me to bare powerful children.