The attack of Side 8

<The human race has grown to the point where it's emigrating to space.
immigrate into space.

Already half a century ago

<Around the earth
Hundreds of giant space colonies float around the earth.

People made the inner walls of those cylinders
as an artificial land.

<the second home of the human race.

< the Federation had some colorful simulation troopers assigned to s Side 8..

<Universe Century 0079

The furthest space city from the earth
Side 8 is called "Principality of Zeon".

and challenged the Earth Federation government to a war of independence.

<In the past month or so of fighting...

The Duchy of Zeon and the Union Army
half of the total population died.

<"People were horrified by their own actions.

<"The war had been stalemated.
"and a little more than eight months had passed.

Outside of the colony of Side 8.

Two Zakus we're heading towards the colony.

Slender: You stay here. *Breath sounds*

Slender:  Ha! Chief.

Gene: Chief. The military facility is
It seems to be the upper right block.

Two Zakus making their way to words the inner part of the colony.

*siren*

Gene: It should be time to go to work.

Meanwhile after training area..

The colorful Sim troopers were testing out some of the new mobile suits.

Grif inside of the cockpit of the RCX-76-01B Guncannon Firepower Test Type.

Simmons inside of the cockpit of the RCX-76-01A Guncannon Mobility Test Type.

Sarge inside of the cockpit of the RX-77 Guncannon Hayato Unit.

Church inside of the cockpit of the RGM-79SC GM Sniper Custom.

Caboose inside of the cockpit of the RGC-80S GM Cannon Space Assault Type.

Tucker inside of the cockpit of the FA-78-2 Heavy Gundam.

Colorful Sim Troopers of the Federation were testing out the mobility of the mobile suits with the firing range.

Tucker: no wonder you're pretty good at long range with a sniper rifle..

Church: of course if I did give you the sniper rifle then you actually just fuck it up!!

Caboose: yeah certainly seems right right, stupid Tucker..

Tucker: what up yours guys at least I got the pilot a freaking Gundam.. well you guys get to pilot the standard issues..

Church: true point..

Sarge: at least my mobile suit has incredible fire power enough to punch it through the enemy..

Grif: as if I don't know why exactly signed up for this military..

Simmons: well for all we know that our lieutenant heard about that the enemy will be attacking side 8...

Grif: why would the enemy try to attack a neutral colony..?

Simmons: how the hell should I know.. our superiors never tell us anything about this..

Grif: talk about our superiors are really so bad at their jobs..

Simmons: like you got anything better to do..

Sarge: quiet numbnuts!!

That's one of the colorful sin Troopers for the sirens.

On the speaker EF Soldier said this: all civilian evacuated immediately I repeat this is not a drill I repeat this is not a drill.. da enemy has infiltrated the colony!!

Sarge: you're saying numbnuts...

Grif: oh crap why do things we have to happen so early..

Church: let's try to get a move on immediately!!

Tucker: not to mention the new Federation airship is supposed to be here...?

Simmons: yeah the talking Bay of the other side of the colony..

Tucker: and don't tell me the enemy's attacking their immediately..

Sarge: quit yeah bring and let's move to the docking Bay double time!!

The colorful sin Troopers of the Federation inside they're mobile suits went to the talking Bay.

At the docking Bay, Amuro got into the RX-78-2 "Gundam" taking care of the two Zakus.

Amuro: God, I was able to save everyone..

Amuro inside of the Gundam was multiple Federation suits that were in their testing stage walking towards him.

Amuro: I thought the mobile suits were all destroyed certainly seems some of them must have been remained..

Communication Sarge: you there piloting the gundam are you on our side..?

Communication Amuro: yeah, I got myself caught in the crossfire.. and I'm heading to white base...

Communication Simmons: oh yeah we were heading to the new Federation spaceship as well...

Gundam along with the other mobile suits pilot in colorful Sim troopers on the Federation made their way to White Base.

Outside of Side 8, Zeon Ship was waiting for the next attack.

Char and Communication Dozle.

Char: We've caught the Federals' Operation V..

Communication Dozle: What? Operation V? Ha!

Communication Dozle: Development of mobile suits
and new battleships to go along with it.

Char: We caught it at the same time.... Yeah....

Communication Dozle: That's the red comet, Char. So, what is it?

Char: well let's see miss that the Federation has complete models that are in testing phase.. however for the three Zakus that were sent there already are destroyed by singular mobile suit..

Communication Dozle: impossible our own mobile suits get defeated by one mobile secreted by the Federation!?

Char: I know it certainly seems so..

Communication Dozle: damn it I'll have to lead you to take care of that white mobile suit...

Char: my pleasure..

Char ended the call of Communication Dozle.

Char: let's see how good these mobile suits at the Federation can live up to..

back inside of the colony of sides 8.

The crew along with the colorful Troopers we're getting ready to to leave Side 8.

White Base left the colony of Side 8 however to be encountered by the Red Comet.

To Be Continued...