Garma's Fate

After encountering the red comet, White Base was able to make its way into the Earth's atmosphere without any harm and the Journey of Jaburo begun.

A large, regal party is being held in Zeon territory, and Garma and Char are attending. The two speak of the former mayor, Eschonbach. He is strongly opposed to Zeon, but can do nothing, resigning to their rule. His daughter, Icelina, is introduced to the crowd, and Garma meets her at the bottom of the stairs. Garma and Icelina sneak off to a secluded spot, and speak of how Icelina's father refuses to allow them to see each other. Garma tells her how, if he can capture the V Project, his father will not interfere with their love and that he will introduce her to the Zeon people as his fiance. When he hears news of White Base's progress, he speeds off in the Gaw to the ruins of the nearby city to stop it before it can pass the last defense between them and the sea.

Garma: I heard what happened in space..

Char: I know they were just lucky..

Garma: lucky is kind of bit of an understatement coming from you, seeing that they had two of those mobile suits..

Char: but the next time they won't be and besides I heard they're coming here..

Garma: is that so well I'll give them a proper welcome..

Garma left to get some soldiers to commit a full on assault on White Base.

Char: just you wait and see.. until you die by the hands of those mobile suits.. until I get my revenge on your family for what they did to mines..

White Base is attempting to sneak through the city under cover of darkness, but the Zeon forces use a flare to light up the night sky. Bright decides to hide in a nearby sports stadium and shut down, waiting for a chance to attack. Garma and his forces fly overhead, but can't find them. Knowing they haven't left the city, he orders that they begin bombing.

Grif n Simmons were doing patrols RCX-76-01B Guncannon Firepower and RCX-76-01A Guncannon Mobility.

Grif: oh this is so boring..

Communications Simmons: shut up for once we're patrolling and making sure and no enemy gets near us..

Grif: that's easy for you to say kiss ass.. you're just probably just partying off or doing something else..

Communications Bright: if you two are done bickering continue doing your patrol...

Communications Simmons: yes sir!!

Grif: yeah, sure whatever...

Grif n Simmons inside of the two mobile suits were continually patrolling the area.

Inside of the White Base the crew among the Sim troopers were just having their own conversation.

Tucker and Church were playing some card game to pass the time.

Tucker: well guess what Street Royal...

Tucker show the cards of Street Royal to Church.

Church: guess what royal flush!

Church showing the cards for Royal flush to Tucker.

Tucker: God damn it that's the fifth time in a row!!

Church: it seems you're at the owe me a drink..

Meanwhile a few clicks away from White Base.. Gaw deploying multiple Zakus towards commencing the operation.

EF Soldier #1: sir we see a dropship deploying mobile suits..

Bright: deploy all mobile suits immediately this is not a drill!!

RX-77 Guncannon Hayato Unit,  RGM-79SC GM Sniper Custom,  RGC-80S GM Cannon Space Assault Type, FA-78-2 Heavy Gundam and finally RX-78-2 Gundam were all deployed to engage enemy mobile suits.

GM-79SC GM Sniper Custom used its beam sniper rifle did a dual headshot at 2 Zakus.

Church: suck it, you lousy soldiers!!

Tucker: oh really my turn now..

FA-78-2 Heavy Gundam fired it's been Cannon shooting down three Zakus.

RCX-76-01B Guncannon Firepower and RCX-76-01A Guncannon Mobility firing a barrageous of missiles and machine guns directly at multiple Zakus.

Grif: ha!! there's no way you're going to get pasted us..

Simmons: suck at it, you lousy soldiers of Zeon!!

Char inside of the cockpit of the Red Zaku saw every single one of the mobile suits getting pinned down.

Char: I have to admit decent competent soldiers of the Federation are rather interesting..

Char inside of the cockpit of the Red Zaku spotted the white Mobile Suit retreating back to the white Base.

Char: well it seems I finally saw where a white base is..

Char inside of the cockpit of the Red Zaku saw the Gaw was heading towards the White Base.

The Mobile Suits along with the defense mechanisms of White Base was attacking the upcoming Gaw.

Communications Garma: Char, help me I can't take any much more to Firepower..

Char: sorry but it's time that you'll understand your place sooner or later in your grave..

Communications Garma: you bastard you planned this from the beginning damn you!!

Gaw tried charging directly at White Base.

Communications Garma: for the glory of Zeon!!

And with the final words of Garma fate head finally sealed.. white space Bean gun shot Gaw destroying nothing, but a million pieces..

Meanwhile at Side 3,  Degwin Sodo Zabi, leader of Zeon, drops his cane in awe-filled stupor when he receives the news, and stands there in silent shock.

To Be Continued...