The Final Blow

The Federation has now set their sight on the space Fortress: A Baoa Qu, Zeon's last land of defense.

Zero responds by destroying 30% of the Federation fleet with its new solar Ray.

Amaro among side the Reds and Blues couldn't gave it to despair it was finally time for the final battle and the end of the one year war.

Hayato: once when we take out A Baoa Qu, the war finally comes to an end..

Grif: and that means some of us will finally get a break..

Tucker: yeah..

Church: oh what's the matter that you can be the big hero of the one-year War for all the chicks to be in love with you..

Tucker: yeah, but not this time..

Caboose: I see, that you're still thinking about her..

Tucker: you're right I can't be grieving over her.

Amuro: that's right, we can't allow despair to get us... It's time for us to end this war..

All: Hai!!

Everyone was getting ready for the final battle mobile suits were getting launched out of the docking Bay.

The Reds and blues inside there mobile suits were taken care of remaining enemy forces with their allies.

Captain Bright: All hands!! level 1 battle station!!

White Base's weapons systems activated locked on enemy force is coming towards them being destroyed by the battleship's weapon system.

Tucker and Amuro were both inside their gundams fighting against some of the heavy artillery mobile suits destroying them with their beam weapons.

GM'S, we're all so helping out the Reds and Blues taking care of some of the remaining forces as well.

However for the Guncannon and Guntank won't lucky seen that they were molten scrap by remaining enemy forces luckily the pilots of the two Ms got out.

The Reds and Blues mobile suits also took in a heavy amount of damage as well still continue fighting, when the moment the battle gone even more tensed up.

The Reds and Blues got out of her damage to mobile suits and fled somewhere safety, for a ship to come and pick them up.

White Base was doing it the best against a swarm of enemy mobile suits overpowering, however in the end the captain and its crew fled leaving the ship destroyed alongside enemies as well.

Meanwhile somewhere else Zeon's new giant mobile suit: The Zeong was ready to encounter the two gundam's.

Amuro: Char! You found us..

Tucker: whoa now!! Talk about that's one ugly bizarre Mobile Suit, I've ever seen..

Char: I see them...!! I can see the enemy!!

the Two Gundam's continue firing they're beam rifles rifles directly at The Zeong, causing a few scratches and damage within the giant mobile suit.

The Zeong extended it right arm grabbing Tucker's Gundam throwing him somewhere far to rip the left arm of his Gundam.

However Tucker was able to fire the shoulder Canon of his Gundam directly at The Zeong's right arm.

Only for Tucker to gave Amuro a thumbs up and flying back to the nearest Federation ship to get repairs on his mobile suit.

Amuro in the cockpit of the Gundam couldn't help but smile seen that there were people like the Reds and Blues believing him.

RX-78-02 Gundam and The Zeong continued firing dodging of being blast from one and another exchanging being blast.

RX-78-02 Gundam was able to destroy the whole body of the The Zeong, only to leave the head destroying the main camera.

Amuro: it's not over yet!! I only lost my main!!

RX-78-02 Gundam continuously following the head of the The Zeong deeper within A Baoa Qu.

RX-78-02 Gundam did the final shot destroying head of the The Zeong

Amuro and Char had their sword fight, only for Char to kill Zabi to revenge for them killing his family.

Char was able to manage to make it out of A Baoa Qu by using a secret ship.

Amuro got into the corefighter to reunite with the rest of the crew of White Base who survived the battle.

The Reds and Blues we're happy that the one year of war finally came to an end.

UC.0080.. a peace treaty and hostility between the Earth Federation government and Zeon...

Peace has finally come for both sides to live in harmony..