Encounter of the Red Comet

After the attack of Side 8, White Base along with the crew especially the pilots had no idea that there are about to encounter the Red Comet.

Chivvay-class launch to zaku's to commit a full-on assault on White Base.

inside of the control room of White Base.

Monitor: Next approaching object There are two.

Bright: What is it?

Marker: Looks like a mobile suit.

Monitor: But...There's no Zaku that can approach at this speed. There's no way!

Maker: Three times the normal speed! It's approaching three times faster than usual!

Paolo: Ah... it's the Red Comet...

Bright: What?

Paolo: Red Comet Char? 

Bright: Five battleships were destroyed in the Battle of Loum. destroyed because of one red zaku...

Paolo: Ugh......to....run! 

When a moment the door open to reveal none other than Tucker.

Bright: lieutenant Tucker, what brings you here..?

Tucker: Captain permission to engage the red comet especially among with Amuro...

Bright: what are you insane.. but no one has ever even dare opposed the red comic before.. and when the world makes you think that kid can actually take him on..?

Tucker: for one it seems that he does have pretty good potential.. and besides he beat the shit out of two Zakus..

Church: yeah because I certainly seems two gundam against two zakus will certainly seem like a verified..

Bright: fine then.. I'm allowing you to take care of the enemy..

a few meters away from White Base, the red Mobile Suit waited to fight against the White mobile suit of White Base.

Char: Let me show you... the performance of the Federation's mobile suits... Let me show you the performance of mobile suits of the federal army.

After docking Bay part of White Base FA-78-2 Heavy Gundam and RX-78-2 Gundam were getting ready to engage the enemy.

Communications Tucker: hey kid try not to get nervous all right..

Amuro: I know that I just don't want to get.. in the middle of a battle..

Communications Tucker: I know life is a bitch isn't it..?

Amuro: *sigh* I guess life does throw a lot of strange things at you..

Communications Bright: okay get ready to launch..

The hangar Bay was getting ready to open Both FA-78-2 Heavy Gundam and RX-78-2 Gundam flew out of White Base and ready to engage the two Zakus.

Tucker inside of the FA-78-2 Heavy Gundam was fighting against the second zaku.

While Amuro was fight against the red zaku.

Amuro: what is up with this guy..

Char: disguise getting off the same feeling just like me... Could it be that he's a new type...

RX-78-2 Gundam was trying its hardest against the Red Comet, however with every single attack it was futile that he had the upper hand in mobility.

FA-78-2 Heavy Gundam was fighting against the second zaku.

Slender: no I can't lose!

Tucker: Another One Bites the Dust!

FA-78-2 Heavy Gundam used it Beam Rifle to shoot down the second Zaku.

Tucker saw Amuro having a difficult fight against the Red Comet.

Tucker: well I have no choice but to fight against the red comet..

Red Zaku was about to finish off Amuro inside of the RX-78-2 Gundam.

Char: what is Disappointment fight against someone who doesn't have good enough combat experience..

FA-78-2 Heavy Gundam fired the Beam Cannon destroying two arms of the Red Zaku.

Char: What the!?!

Communications Tucker: take that you red fuck!!

FA-78-2 Heavy Gundam got out the beam saber and tried to actually hit a direct hit at the red Mobile Suit but however it was able to kick FA-78-2 Heavy Gundam into RX-78-2 Gundam sending the two mobile suits into the Earth's atmosphere at speeding rate.

Char: you might have gotten lucky this time, but the next time you will not...

The Red Zaku went back Chivvay-class, to to get some repairs for the mobile suit.

FA-78-2 Heavy Gundam and RX-78-2 Gundam falling into earth's atmosphere attics extreme rate, luckily the two of them were able to figure out the cooling Dock and able to manage to make it into the atmosphere  by not actually burning into a million pieces.

White Base itself went into the atmosphere ready for planetary atmospheric entry.

Bright: all units get ready to prepare for planetary entry!!

Crew: yes sir!!

White Base successfully able to make it into the atmosphere without getting burned or destroyed in a million pieces.

Grif: oh God I thought for a secondary we were about to die..

Church: what are you bitching about.. the ship has the ability to enter planetary atmosphere..

Grif: yeah, but never do that again...

Bright: Gundam, enter landing course.

*Gundams has landed.*

FA-78-2 Heavy Gundam and RX-78-2 Gundam  went into the hangar Bay of the White Base.

Bright: After completion of stowage operation.

Sarge: exactly is the next thing to do Commander..?

Bright: we are going to Jaburo the HQ of Federation..

Simmons: which is also located in South America..

Grif: oh fuck me, don't tell me we're going to travel all the way over there!!

Sarge: quit your belly aching numbnuts, we get to fight against more enemy!!

Grif: of course you will be excited for something like this..

Tucker: okay then let's get ready..

Amuro: yeah let's get ready..

White Base were ready to go to the Federation base of Jaburo. realizing the dangers that awaited them. 

To Be Continued...

Universal Century Chronicles: 0079जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें