Black Tri-Star

After the death of Garma's death, a lot of people especially the soldiers mourn the Lost of Garma's..

A speech was hold among side every channel of the Federation especially Zeon..

White Base along with the crew and soldiers fought against many enemy mobile suits that came across in order to make their way to the main HQ of the Federation.

The Medea came in for some supplies and other stuff for White Base.

The crew especially the colorful Sim Troopers were helping out gathering supplies.

Matilda made her way to the control room of White Base.

Matilda: good to finally meet the captain..

Bright: yes and thanks for supplies..

Matilda: I could tell you I'm rather impressed by that kid and those soldiers..

Bright: you can say that they're at our special bunch..

Matilda: yeah it certainly seems so with your two gundams...

Bright: yeah, It certainly seem so..

Matilda: anyway I wish you luck on your journey to go to the main HQ of the Federation...

Bright: thanks because I'm going to need it..

Meanwhile at the hangar Bay..

The colorful sim troopers were doing some maintenance on their mobile suits.

Simmons and Sarge we're doing maintenance on their mobile suits..

However for Grif was being a bit too lazy off his ass.. for not able to do any maintenance on his mobile suits only for crew to do it for him.

Tucker, Church and Caboose working on their own mobile suits with the crew helping them..

Far from White Base, a trio of Doms also known as the Black TriStar.

Gaia: yep that must be the new base of the Federation spaceship..

Ortega: how disappointing for the red comet himself to be defeated by to mobile suits..

Mash: yeah it certainly seems this is a job for the black tristar..

Gaia: just remember that this is just only to do some recon..

Ortega: who cares on this we can just get rid of smash some stuff..

Back at White Base was able to pick on the location of the Black TriStar.

Bright: alert we got ourselves three upcoming mobile suits coming this way..

Bright saw on the monitor the mobile suits of the Black TriStar.

Bright: *can't believe that we across the Black TriStar..*

Amuro, Tucker and Simmons going to the cockpits of their mobile suits and launched to engage the mobile suits of the Black TriStar.

Tucker tried firing the beam rifle of his mobile suit at Dom #1, however it kept on dodging.

Tucker: damn talk of these guys are one heck of a professional..

Gaia: that's what happens when you mess with the black TriStar..

Tucker: up yours!!!

Tucker continue firing his beam weapons directly at Dom #1 hit the leg and destroyed Dom #1.

Ortega: damn you!! you're going to pay!!!

Dom #2 turn off the bazooka tried shooting down RCX-76-01A Guncannon Mobility dodging the branches of missiles till he was able to get direct lock by shooting down the second Dom by the being rifle.

Simmons: take that TriStar losers!!

Dom #3 try making a mad dash not trying to get himself killed find the incredible advancements of those mobile suits from the Federation..

Mash: damn those monsters to pay!!

Amuro: no you're not!!

Amuro inside of the Gundam charges directly at Dom #3 slicing the mobile suit in half with the beam saber.

The White Base and the crew cheered the victory against the Black TriStar..

However by making their way to the man HQ of the Federation in South America have just made things a lot hectic..

To Be Continued...