The Glowing of The Souls

After the fall of Solomon, the Federation gains the advantage in space, and now they plan the assault on Zeon's last line of defense..

The space Fortress called: A Baoa Qu before they can attack, operation battleships were under attack by an unknown enemy. Amuro alongside the Reds and Blues of White Base crew.

Amuro and Tucker side of the gundams could sense the presence of a newtype mobile armor.

While the Crew of White Base.

Hayato: Amuro, says the pilot of the pointy-looking one is almost supernaturally good..

Sarge: I know talk about these newtypes are really powerful..

Simmons: well I barely gotten a little bit information on these newtypes abilities...

Church: believe in myself, that Tucker is actually a newtype as well..

Kai: what chance do we actually have against the opponents like that?

Sarge: don't listen here are two best Ace pilots can handle that's singular mobile armor...

Grif: yeah I can't believe I'm agreeing with Sarge as well but two of them can stand a chance against singular mobile armor.

Fraw: that's right, we must have faith within those two..

Amuro: thank you all of you for supporting the two of us..

Tucker: we came this far not to lose this war..

Amuro: and now, it's time to end it..

Everyone ran to the hangar Bay to get into their mobile suits and we're ready for Mobile Suit combat.

The hangar Bay of White Base opened up launching every single one of the Mobile Suits to fight against the enemy Mobile Suits.

Luckily for the Reds and Blues in their mobile suits they were able to encounter a group of enemy mobile suits coming towards them.

While the Two Gundam's encountered the same Red Gelgoog, that Tucker fought against inside of the Texas colony.

Amuro communications: there's nothing there.. but... I could've sworn.. I heard someone calling me..

Tucker communications: same here as well.. I could swore... I Heard a voice of someone calling the two of us..

Amuro communications: but who exactly is calling us..?

Char: I see you, Gundam!!

Amuro surprised and shocked: Ch-Char!!!

Two Gundam's rushing towards the singular Red Gelgoog, the singular Red Gelgoog was able to encounter the melee weapons of the two Gundam's.

Char: It's a Gundam... But unlike any other Gundam.. I've ever seen...

the singular Red Gelgoog fled the battle scene.

Tucker to Amuro on communications: get back here you slippery bastard!!

Amuro to Tucker on communications: forget it.. let it be.. right now,  our comrades need our help

Tucker to Amuro on communications: yeah.. you're right.. we should get going now..

White Base fired its main weapons destroying every single enemy mobile suits alongside the Reds and Blues Mobile Suit defending their main battleship.

Church communications: come on this is really all you got..?

Caboose communications: look at all the pretty fireworks when the enemies go boom!!

Sarge communications: yeah where the hell is that newtype mobile armor..?

Simmons communications: well, we weren't able to encounter it so we should be lucky..

Sarge disappointment on communications: damn it men, I was expecting more of a challenge unlike these failures of mobile suits...

That's when the moment the newtype mobile armor flew past by them and we're heading to the two gundams.

Grif cockiness on communications: would you look at that old man you actually got your wish..

Sarge annoyance and anger on communications: why won't you can it's fat ass...

The newtype of mobile armor attacked the two gundams that got their attention.

FA-78-2 Heavy Gundam and RX-78-2 Gundam both fired their beam reference directly at the mobile armor, which moved incredibly fast for the two gundams actually keep up with it.

Char on communication: Lalah!! stop toying around with him!!

The Red Gelgoog came back charging towards the two Gundam's getting the two of them attention as well with surprise.

Tucker cockiness on communication: well.. well... look who decided to show up..

Lalah on communication: captain!! please move!! you're in the way!!

RX-78-02 Gundam and The Red Gelgoog continuously fighting with their melee the beam saber was able to cut off the left arm of The Red Gelgoog.

Amuro: say your prayers, Char!!!

However the new type mobile armor taking in the blow for the red mobile suit.

Lalah: captain!!!

It was too late the beam saber killed the female newtype pilot of the mobile armor.

Char: LALAH!?!

Amuro: LALAH!?!

Tucker: NOO!!

There was nothing that they could do for the female newtype pilot was consumed by the explosion.

Char inside of his red Mobile Suit was furious with sorrow and anger decided to retreat.

The two gundam's were treated back into the hangar Bay of White Base.

Lalah: Ah.. Amuro and Tucker... I can see time..!

While with Amuro with sorrow and grief for what he has done.

Amuro sorrow and anger: La, Lalahe.. how could I do something can.. I never... I did something that.... I never can take back...

To Be Continued....