Tragedy In Jaburo

White Base among with their greatest Pilots able to manage to make their way to South America the HQ of the Federation.

but however Zeon was never behind.

a group of zeon mobile suits came out of nowhere sneaking around area.

The crew of White Base were getting ready for your next assignment to go back into space.

Sirens haven't heard across the HQ.

security system turrets and other defenses tried defending off the Zeon mobile suits but however they were overrun by them.

Bight Communications: I repeat dhq has been under attack all Pilots get ready to engage enemies!!

Amuro among with the colorful Sim Trooper Pilots went into their mobile suits to engage the Zeon mobile suits infiltrating the HQ.

a group of MSM-07 Z'Gok attacks from inside the HQ, Amuro among with the colorful Sim Trooper Pilots went into their mobile suits attacking the group of MSM-07 Z'Gok.

Sarge inside of the cockpit of the RX-77 Guncannon Hayato Unit fired the 2 × Shoulder Cannon directly at the group of MSM-07 Z'Gok.

Church inside of the cockpit of the RGM-79SC GM Sniper Custom got out the beam sniper rifle and started shooting at the group of MSM-07 Z'Gok headshooting and destroying a few of them.

Caboose inside of the cockpit of the RGC-80S GM Cannon Space Assault Type firing from the cannon and beam rifle destroying a few of  MSM-07 Z'Gok.

Tucker inside of the cockpit of the FA-78-2 Heavy Gundam used its beam Cannon and beam rifle destroying a few of MSM-07 Z'Gok.

Grif inside of the cockpit of the RCX-76-01B Guncannon Firepower fired it's Large-Caliber Cannon and Quadruple Auto Cannon destroying a group of MSM-07 Z'Gok.

Simmons inside of the cockpit of the RCX-76-01A Guncannon Mobility fired it's 60mm Vulcan Gun and Gatling Gun destroying a group of MSM-07 Z'Gok.

Amuro inside of the Gundam destroying each and every single one of the Zeon mobile suits.

however even a swarm of MSM-07 Z'Gok coming and coming continue with the assault of attacking the main HQ.

Tucker Communications: Jesus what's up with these guys..

Caboose Communications: it's like a swarm of bugs and I hate bugs!!

Simmons Communications: yeah but the designs on these mobile suits are amphibious types..

Sarge Communications: amphibious types more like kind of like water types mobile suits..

Grif Communications: seriously if this word we're about to get ourselves plowed to the ground..

winning moments a group of MSM-03 Gogg joined with the swarm of MSM-07 Z'Gok.

Tucker Communications: oh great even more decided to show up as well..

Caboose Communications: well since we're about to end up screwed..

Simmons Communications: come on we can just hold them off a little bit longer until reinforcements come..

Sarge Communications: speaking which one will those reinforcements come..

Amuro  Communications: in a few minutes just give them a second..

that's when the moment Amuro spotted a red mobile suit out from the others.

Amuro inside of the Gundam took chase after the red mobile suit.

 that's when the moment that GM's came in to assist the colorful Sim Trooper Pilots against a swarm of amphibious mobile suits.

Tucker Communications: finally those new model mobile suits finally came in..

Caboose Communications: good fine we can take them out for once and for all..

Simmons Communications: finally since we got ourselves a higher ground.

Sarge Communications: yeah it seems we really do have the higher ground....

Grif Communications: yeah I'll take that you amphibious mobile suits.

Church Communications: that's right take a fucking headshot!!

Amuro inside of the Gundam fighting against MSM-07S Z'Gok Commander Type, Amuro gotten the upper hand against Char's MSM-07S Z'Gok Commander Type leg.

With the GM's along with the colorful Sim Trooper Pilots  were able to destroy swarm of amphibious mobile suits.

Amuro inside of the Gundam finally came back reunited with the group.

After the attack everyone decided to get the equipment and supplies that they need.

Captain Bright told everyone that they're going back into space..

Everyone tensed up and we're ready for this upcoming battle in space.

White Base left the planet and we're getting ready to go back in space.

However for the Red Comet wasn't far behind which was also making plans as well for the upcoming about.

To Be Continued....