BEGINNING

Zerafi Series #1: Abducted (ongoing)

Zerafi Series #2: Bailed (soon)

Zerafi Series #3: Colored (soon)

Zerafi Series #4: The Killer's Woman (soon)

Disclaimer: This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places and events are ficticious, unless otherwise stated. Any resemblance to real person, living or dead, or actual event is purely coincedental.

All rights reserved. No part of this story may be reproduced, distributed or transmitted in any form or by any means without the prior permission of the author.

Please be advised that this story contains TRIGGER WARNINGS, sensitive content, mature themes, and strong language that are not suitable for very young audience.

If any of these topics are or could be strongly disturbing for you, please do not read and just ignore this. Thank you..

***

The cycle of my life sucks. I'll eat 3 times a day, sleep, go to school, clean the mansion like a cinderella and get scolded 24/7.

"Ano ba'ng tinitingin-tingin mo d'yan, ha? 'Wag kang tumunganga lang at maglinis ka na!" she glared at me so I nodded to ease her madness. "Stupida! I don't want to see a single dust when I come back."

She walked fastly like a duck so she could cling on my father's arms like a leech. That woman really....

I get used to it though..

I once have a wonderful life when I was 8 years old. It's fun, lively and full of happiness. I'm treated like a princess and loved by everyone.

But it turns out that life won't stay like that forever.

My beloved mother, Lyra Santos-Mercedes, died protecting me. I saw it with my own eyes how she died and smiled at me, telling me to go and save myself.

I was broken, really broken that I can't even looked at myself in the mirror.

My face is the same as my mom, and just looking at my face hurts me a lot. Even my father can't look at me. My father would always close his eyes or avoid me whenever he sees me. I know that he blames me for my mother's death. He might not say it to me but I can read it through his eyes.

A year after my mother's death, my father decided to re-marry a lady from a wealthy clan. I don't know what is his reason for re-marrying. He never spoke to me eversince that day.

"Mi prinsesa, this would be your new mami.." I heard my father's brother said.

My step-mother is a bitch and an ignorant widow. She had kids with her deceased husband, 2 boys and 1 girl. I only get along with her youngest daughter, Criselda. She's nice and kind unlike her mother and brothers.

"Ate Sera! Omg! My crush texted me! I need your payo!" she squealed and jump in my bed, holding her phone tightly. I just smiled and pick up my clothes that is scattering on the floor.

Even though we're not blood-related, I still treated her as my own younger sister with all my heart. I never had one so I should give it to her, right?

My father and his new wife never had an offspring. My father really loves my mother that even if she's dead already, he still respect her and didn't replace her in his heart. He don't even share the same bedroom with his new wife up until now.

"Crissy, I don't have experience when it comes to that, okay? You deal with that." I kiss her cheeks and left her in my room. I need to clean the whole house before the bossy wife arrived.

Abducted (Zerafi #1) | HIATUSजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें