10

"What are you doing again, Mrs. Vasiliev?"

"Ah!" I held my chest because of the irritation that I felt. Why does he always appear everytime I tried to sneak out of the room?

"Could you please stop appearing infront of me?!" I stomped my feet in annoyance and glared at him.

"Hmm, what do you want me to do then, Malysh? Appear beside you or appear above you?" he grinned.

I rolled my eyes on him and head back to my room. I badly want to escape! Someone is waiting for me to come back! My school is waiting for me too! I want to be a license lawyer!

"Ugh! That fucking jerk-"

"Calm yourself, Malysh." a devil whispered in my ear.

I closed my eyes tightly and blow a breath. What in the fucking world is he doing in my room? Again? I was about to shout at him again when he already walked towards the door.

"Lalabas na ako, don't worry. A woman on her period is so grumpy. Damn, I must prepare myself for you in the future." he closed the door after he said that. I irritatedly kicked the big door that is made of a thick thick wood. Ang ending? Sumakit ang paa ko.

It was already evening and I haven't seen Ven which is a very good news to me. I heard from Mariel that the Mansion will be busy tonight because there will be an important visitors. What if I'll sneak out? I'm sure they won't notice.

I was wearing the black high neck sheath dress that Ven gave me along with the other clothes. Nagbihis kasi ako kanina ng damit na nakakadaan ang hangin dahil feel ko ay kinakapos ako ng hininga. I hate myself when I am in my monthly period. It sucks.

Sinuot ko ang black na flat shoes na nakita ko sa isang kahon at dali-daling binuksan ang pinto. I peek outside to see if there is someone guarding me but there isn't. I whistled in relief.

Nang marating ko ang second floor ay kinabahan ako ng makitang ang daming tao sa baba.

I carefully walk downstairs, praying that they won't notice me. I bit my lip and continued walking until I reached the end of the huge stairs. I keep my composure and didn't mind the stares which came from a group of businessmen.

My clothes kind of blend in so they didn't suspect me as a prisoner lady from the 2nd floor. Luminga-linga ako sa paligid kung saan ang exit.. but was disrupted when a lady approach me.

"Hi, are you somewhat lost in here?" she smiled insultingly.

I almost rolled my eyes on her. Do I look lost? I am trying to escape bitch! But since she don't know that Ven the devil kidnapped me... I'll try to go with the flow na lang.

"Ah, no, love. I'm not lost." I look at her from head to toe and smiled fakely. From the look of it, she looks like an Italian. "E tu? Ti sei perso? You look like a lost girl."

Her smile disappeard and her face slowly crumpled. She force a smile. "I'm not lost, young lady. And do I look like a girl to you? I'm already 24-"

"Oh my, you are already 24?" I faked a gasped. "That's bad.. you're growing old but your height didn't." I flashed a smile and walk passed her. She looks irritated and annoyed.

I refrained myself from running when I saw the exit, which is the huge huge door. I calm myself and continued walking. When I am almost at the door, a man towered me. Napa-atras ako nang makita kung sino 'yon.

"Are you trying to escape again, Malysh?" his voice sounds mad or something.

Naging malikot ang mga mata ko, nag-iisip kung ano ang gagawin ko, ano ang isasagot ko, at kung paano ako makakatakas kung ngayon ay nakita niya ako.