11

I watched Ven packing my clothes. Including my underwears. I asked myself, is he not bothered touching my panties? Isn't it weird touching the undergaments of an opposite gender? If I would see one, I would probably run away from it.

"Get up in the bed now so you could change your clothes..." his brows are furrowed while folding another panty. "Malysh?"

"Ano bang gagawin ko doon? Ibalik mo na nga lang ako sa amin! I don't want to go with you and besides.. gusto kong makapagtapos ng pag-aaral kaya ibalik mo na ako." I jump on my bed and run towards the door but Ven is fast enough to stop me and carry me like a sack.

"Ano ba! Put me down! Stop touching my butt! You pervert old man!" I said irritatedly.

"Are you still on your period?" he asked and then put me down on my bed softly. He was about to touch my stomach when I immediately slap his hand.

"Oo. Bakit? Gusto mo ring magkaroon?"

"No.." he said, forehead creased. "And why am I an old man? I'm only 5 years older than you, Malysh. Now change your clothes." he said and continued packing my clothes.

I heave a deep sigh and decided to change my clothes. Wala namang patutunguhan ang debateng 'to. I stood up and enter the bathroom. Naghuhubad ako ng damit nang marinig ko ang pagbukas at pagsara ng pinto, a sign that he's already out of my room.

When I'm finished, I got out of the bathroom to change my clothes. I bit my lip when I saw a gray halter dress with a silicon bra and a gray panty in my bed. Beside it is a gray platform shoes. Without hesitation, I immediately wore it. I stared at myself in the mirror and wondered why my outfit are all gray.

"Madam, kakain raw po kayo ng magkasama ni Master." Mariel said, gesturing her hands.

I nodded and followed her to the dining area. I saw Ven sitting in the end of the long table. His forehead is creased while staring at his laptop. He is also wearing a gray tuxedo and a black polo inside while the three buttons is open. Teka, bakit match kami?

"Master, nandito na po si Madam." and then Mariel left us in the quite room, making me feel suffocated as hell. He look up and stared at me. He look like he was checking me out or something.

"Don't stare at me like a pervert old man. It's disgusting." I rolled my eyes and pulled a chair using my one leg.

"Your still grumpy but adorable." he smirked and put his laptop away.

I did not mind him and grab a plate. Anong silbi ng pagkain dito sa lamesa kung hindi rin naman kakainin?

"Do you still sleep nakedly even if you're here?"

I stopped chewing the pizza and blinked a several times. Did I just heard it right? I tilt my head toward his direction and look at him with full of accusation. Did he peek on me? How did he know I can't sleep with my clothes on? How did he know I sleep nakedly?!

"Oh my god.. how did you know.." I stood up and grab his hair like a weed. "You pervert! You peek on me!"

"Oh my god, I did not! Aw.. Ouch.. Fuck.. stop pulling my hair. Jesus... Malysh.. Aw.." he groaned.

When I felt the satisfaction, I stopped and blow a breath. I keep my compusure as a well-mannered lady from the Mercedes Clan and sat on the chair. I continued eating like nothing happened. I look at him calmly and smiled.

"Bakit hindi ka pa kumakain diyan?" I asked.

He closed his eyes tightly like he had enough of my shits and sighed. He brushed his hair and clicked his tounge.

"Damn. You are so hard to understand when you are on your bloody days. Thankfully, I am all prepared for you."

Saturday is my favorite day. I can rest and sleep all day from my tiring, sad, boring life. But now I think I can't rest and sleep because of this kidnapper of mine. Where is he taking me that we need to wear matching colors?