18

"Wala 'yon. Wala lang talaga 'yon." I sighed. "Jesus Christ."

It was 4 am when I woke up from my deep slumber and I keep on murmuring this up until now. Ala siete na, pero ayon at tulog pa rin ang lalaki na ginawa ng Diyos upang tulungan ang babae na makabuo ng bata at magka-anak. Inshort, si Ven.

Okay, what I did.. No. What we did last night was unholy, and scary. That woman last night is not me! I swear! I'm not a horny, dominant, submissive one! Hindi rin ako madaling bumigay! Jesus, what did I do? The plan is to only confess, and kiss him back. The deed is not part of it!

I slap myself for like 6 times and decided to clean the yard. Maybe this will help me remove and forget the scene yesterday.

"Magandang umaga.."

Napatigil ako sa ginagawa nang marinig ang boses. My forehed creased when I saw the faces of the people outside the gate. Yes, faces. The first guy who stole my attention is the guy who has a very big smile, plastered in his face.

"Human? What are you- I mean, what are you all doing here?"

"Good morning too, Mrs. Vasiliev. How have you been? You seem blooming."

Okay. His answer is not literally connected with my question. But then again, what are all the Zerafi Members doing here?

But before I could ask again, a baritone voice spoke behind me.

"Human, go get our baggages in the sala."

Human immediately nodded and opened the gate before barging inside. Ven's snake his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him.

"Gerasim.. All of you.. You know what to do. Now leave." he said as I felt his hot breath, fanning against my neck.

"We are leaving this instant since the mansion is safe for you to stay. Besides, if we stay here any longer, Lola and Caroline's life will be put into danger. I can't risk it and so are you." he whispered.

I nodded. Well, it seems that I can see Shigure-san and Mariel again, huh? I miss them.

Wait, now that I've mentioned it.. Missed. I miss my family too. Oh my. Napunta lang ako sa probinsiya, nalimutan ko na agad ang pamilya ko. I also stopped telling Ven how I wanted to go home. Maybe because I was too distracted about what happened at the mansion and what happened here.

"Ven, I want to go home. I miss my family." I blurted out.

I felt Ven's hands around my waist, tightened. "It seems that the pleasure and feelings we shared last night was not enough for you to forget your damn family."

His voice sounded rough and dangerous. He is mad. I can feel it. Ba't ba madali siyang magalit pagdating sa pamilya ko?

I didn't reply and stayed silent. I felt annoyed all of a sudden. Tinanggal ko ang kamay niya at nagsimula ng maglakad. I felt pain between my thighs but I don't care. He's annoying me. And hell I don't want to argue with him as of this moment.

"Ako na. Mabubuhat ko naman 'yan."

Human halt on his tracks and only smiled at me. "No need to help me, Mrs. Vasiliev. And please don't be too close to me. I don't want my hands to be cut and be eaten by the lions down the dungeon."

My mouth went agape, "Huh, oh.. Okay."

I sighed, feeling awful of my position. I mean yeah, this car is nice, cool, expensive and whatever that is, but my back hurts. It hurts so much. How can't I have this when I've been sleeping for more than 4 hours in the same position. I also felt that my neck is a bit stiff. And for additional information, I am in the backseat together with my husband.