{ A Perfect Picture }

{ Ehann }
Chapter 1.

"Damnit that's not good." The Prince grumbled in distress.

"Why is it so hard to paint now? I remember being able to paint this piece a million times before."

He paced around the painting from left to right, the painting was different than before, something had changed in it. But he hadn't changed it himself at all last time he saw it.

He turned around at the knock at his door, interrupting his little dilemma. His Sister leaned on the wall and questioningly smiled at him, glancing over his shoulder at the painting.

"Be careful brother, watch that language or next time i won't spare You from mothers bickering."

The Prince looked at her in shock, clearly in his mind he remembered himself closing those doors. But quickly looked away from her and back at his painting, deciding what to add next in attempts to fix whatever changed in his painting.

The princess looked at her sibling start to mutter random things out loud, she sighed defeatedly at the sight of it, easly she could tell he didn't like the way he painted the piece, seeing how painfully grumpy he looks.

"Don't worry about how it's looking, brother, worry if your having fun painting it." The princess lazily shouted at him, making him glance at her once more, and nod slightly at her comment.

She took a quick glance at the walls covered in paintings and doodles her sibling created before leaving him at peace, closing the doors behind her.

As soon as he heard the doors close he noticeably started to relax his stiffen shoulders, looking at his creation he noticed it wasn't as bad as he thought it was. And decided he should leave it as it is, and go to the flower garden that he loved for motivation.

As he walked by the corridors of the castle, he could hear the echoing of his footsteps, but soon after he heard not only his but, someone elses?

He glanced over his shoulders curiously and smiled warmly at who it was, he turned around and walked back towards the direction his butler was in.

"Is that My tea?" The prince questioned.

"You forgot to drink it while it was hot you're majesty, so im on my way to make a new one" the Butler responded.

"Oh.. sorry about that, i was simply going to the garden for some fresh air, it was just getting clumpy in the art room is all." the prince said, looking at the doorway towards the outside garden.

"Very well then you're majesty, I'll bring it to you once it's done."

"Thank You! Much appreciated."

"And please don't call me with such formalities when were alone, i don't think it suits me as much, so could you please just call me by my name?"

The Butler stops himself from walking ahead and turned his face around to face the prince with an unreadable expression, he parted his lips slightly as if he was going to talk, then smiled from cheek to cheek. "Of course!"

The prince smiled delightfully at the butler and looked away, opening the doors to the outside, and taking in the breeze passed through his face, refreshing every bone in his body.

Then he made his way towards the little hill he found when exploring the place not too long ago.

He sat down at a fancy looking coffee table that looked like it was made from melting ice. And looked down below at the flower garden in awe, the calm breeze, the dancing like flowers, the fountain, the scenery. For this, this is his only thing that pushes him to make art he can truly call his.

----

Take notice their names are pronounced- Ay-hen not E-han.
And Ah-aye-lee-us.

I did not expect for me to be writing a totaly unplaned story at 3:41 am. Take note that ive Never written something like this, let Alone write with so many errors i never even thought i did. 😥