{ Can he sneak in? No }

{ Aelius }
Chapter 10.

"Do you think he would like this shade in the flowers?" The boy questioned.

"So you're really going to sneak in the castle??" Doubted his sister.

Of course, he saw the prince walk with another princess, but that won't stop him from charming the prince's heart, doesn't matter with whom he could be competing with. Even if he's just a towns person that the prince met once.

Tonight, he was going to sneak into the castle and search for the prince's room, he was determined to leave him a gift, it didn't matter where he placed it, it only mattered if it was the first thing the Prince would see Catching his eye.

He could hear the people talking and chatting in the town, some buying gifts, some buying food or clothing.

And he was buying flowers by the nearest shop from his home, in specific he was buying white snow flowers, the ones his prince liked most.

The boy didn't know if he even still remembers him, but he has to try. Right? The more he started to think about his plan, the more he doubted if it was the right decision.

He didn't want to disgust the prince, nor make him hate him, let alone make him think he's some creepy kid who's coming in the castle for God knows what reasons.

"Maybe i shouldn't go.." he worried, looking at his sister.

"If it were me, i would just do it without thinking of it to much, but i don't know how you think of it." she shrugged while walking back home

"But maybe I'm supporting you too much.." she glanced at her brother.

"Still though, you won't know what your prince charming will think unless you do it " she laughs, walking even faster than the other

"Don't leave me behind!!" The boy cried. Every time he talks with his sister, she makes his crazy ideas look like a good one, but he's starting to doubt if she's really any help, all she ever tells him is either 'you won't know unless you try!'
Or "if i were you-".

He looks at his home up ahead and sighs, seeing that she's already inside the house.

But then again she's really the only person that would actually listen to his rants, so he can't really be judging her sense of reassurance.

"Mom we're back home!" He yelled, taking of his shoes and plopping himself onto the nearest couch, completely missing the couch and landing on the floor.

"DAMNIT" He cried, massaging his back attempting to stand up.

"Amá i think i broke mís huesos!!" he cried

"Just sit down on the couch, I'll get your sister to give you an ice bag" she shouted from the kitchen.

He groaned, tired of communicating with his sister, don't get him wrong it's not that he dislikes her, it's just that he's been talking with her more than he's even done before, it seems that wherever he goes she's there.

It's funny really.
Usually it's the other way around, she would beg him to leave her alone, it to stop playing with her makeup when she's not around.

He's actually starting to get better at it, he once did the baby's makeup and she looked like a pretty little princess, or at least that's what he thought, they're mother only laughed when his sister only got more angry.

Blabbering about his the baby's eyes could have gotten a disease or how the baby could have gotten a part of her lipstick in her mouth and ate it.

======°¢÷€°÷~✓•×~°π€×'✓=====

He didn't know how to make this bouquet, he panicked and tapped his feet more aggressively everytime the flowers lost a petal, the sun was starting to set. His brain was now dysfunctional and messed up.

He didn't know how he did it, but somehow he managed to make a bouquet, the sun was still visible meaning that he still had time.

So he left home with the 'bouquet' in his hands. Walking as slow as he could, racing a turtle he found on his way to the castle.

He was scared, scared that something could go wrong.
Only because everything wrong could precisely happen,

1. He could get killed
2. The prince could get disgusted
3. He would be kicked out
4. The prince himself tells him he isn't interested, i mean really.
5. That little princess could be there.

He could go on and on with the list, but he chose not to, he could feel his eyes start to water, he really didn't want to start crying infront of so many people, it would be embarrassing.

The boy didn't know how hard he had fell for the prince until now, he even shocked himself with his emotions towards the prince.

He's never felt this emotional with any lady he's dated in the past. So why is it so different now? Why would he start crying over simple scenarios he makes up?

He 'loved' him, but he didn't know that yet.

He stopped walking, and looked at the castle up ahead. He thought about going back home, but he continued walking and soon after. running, closing his eyes.

The more he kept opening his eyes he could tell he was getting there faster and faster than he's ever ran before.

It wasn't until he was one of the wall gates is that he remembered.

He didn't know where the prince's bedroom was.

===°π¥¢√{{°¥°=™^°™|========

'What room out of all?? Damnit ' he thought, didn't even hopp the fence and he's already failing.
He hopped the fence regardless.

His plan now was to look for a specific prince in any specific window. Hoping he would show up in one them.

And he did, The prince appeared in the window near one of the corner walls. He seemed to be painting on a canvas looking through the window, then he left and appeared in another room, then back to the other.

He figured the other room was his, so he climbed the castle's wall and opened that rooms window.

He flopped on the floor, tired that he had to climb the wall without getting caught by a person inside.

The boy looked around the room, it was very spacious and elegant, rugs here and there, gold almost in every crany of the room. Is it even a room? This seemed like the size his own house is. He shuddered just at the thought of it.

There was nowhere he could find interesting enough to place the flowers in. Until he saw this. Vanity? Mirror? It wasn't clear enough to guess, so he placed it on the little table infront of the mirror, assuming that's the place the price would use more.

On his way back to the window he heard the doors to the room open, he froze, scared to turn around, it didn't matter who it was at the door he knew he was done for.

Who would just let a random boy free, seeing that they snuck in their home? No one.

Aelius refused to turn around, it took him about a minute to decide whether he should just run for it, or give in. Until he heard.

"Aelius -?"

'Did he do it anyway? Yes.'

1227 words, I'm getting better.
it'll get me more time to update frequently now 🐑