{ A galaxy for you }

{ Ehann: }
Chapter 20.

"Could you ask her is she's ready?"

Ehann asked one of the guards. Leaning on the opposite side of the princess's chamber, the prince had been waiting for a while- about 8-10 minutes he would guess.

"Of course prince." Responded one of the guards.

"Princess Aga-"

The guard had been interrupted; by the sudden swing of opened doors, there on the other side of the doors stood Agatha; smiling brightly with closed eyes.

"Did you wait long prince? I'm sorry, if I had known sooner i would have gotten out earlier." She said.

"Nono it's all good, I'd actually just gotten here." The prince lied.

For some reason, he didn't want her to feel sad.

As they walked together through the same long hallway as before, he felt stares from the ones that passed them.

Every stare felt more stronger as they reached the entrance of the castle. Wondering if it's something he's wearing again, he inspected his attire.

Nothing wrong in particular, so why the long stares? Then he looked at Agatha, and it seemed like she had the same idea.

Both staring at eatchother, they noticed something in particular.

They we're matching again.

Then they bursted out in laughter. Already being at the entrance of the castle, what else could they do? They we're right on time to leave for one of them to change clothing, so they just left as they we're.

Seeing that the carriage was already there, they both stared at eatchother- wondering who would go first.

"M'lady." The prince spoke.
Hinting that she should go first.

And Agatha laughed.
"Why thank you, kind gentleman." She smiled at him.

Then he entered lastly, sitting on the opposite side of her. The rest of the ride was calm and quiet, none said a word but in the end- it wasn't ever needed.

Just them being there with eatchother was enough communication for the both of them.

---------------------------------------------------

"Hey, prince?" Agatha spoke.

"Yes?"

"Do You like white flowers?" She asked.

Then the prince's eyes lightly widened, and his sight moved from the window -to the princess.

"Why do you ask?" He questioned her.

"I just see you looking at them quite often, and the field you showed me; there was also white flowers there too."

Agatha seemed to hesitate for a moment before continuing.

"And.. and that painting you drew. With the boy in the middle of it." She finished.

"Well.. i do like white flowers, and about the painting-" The prince hesitated.

Would he really tell her about him? What would he even tell her? That he's a boy he met, and he couldn't help himself but to paint his beautiful face?

It didn't seem like a good idea.

"The boy in the painting, he's just someone in particular." He stated.

"Maybe I'll buy you some flowers when we arrive." Agatha smiled.