{ Confusing feelings }

{ Ehann: }
Chapter 13.

The prince stood in shook, everything happened so fast and so easy feeling that it almost didn't feel true.

What could he make out of it really?
One moment someone breaks inside the castle without being seen, and in the other he almost kisses the person.

His knees started to wobble and he leaned on the arched window to steady his stand; he felt his face start to heat up but he was to bothered to care.

What he was doing with the villager boy was wrong, he knew it was wrong but it felt so right at the same time; what will his family think of this? And imagine the scandal it could hold if it ever were to show on the newspaper.

No, he had to put a stop to it.

Maybe it was just a simple misunderstanding between two boys, yes that sounds right. Maybe it happened that way because the prince hasn't spoken to any other male than the ones in the castle?

That seems correct.
It sounds correct..

The prince pushed back these unfamiliar feelings towards The boy and left the wall alone. Convincing himself that it's just confused emotions and that he only sees him as a friend.

He hears voices talk from outside his bedroom doors, maybe the guards are finally back from their lunch break.

He decides not to put much more thoughts into it seeing as it's the only thing he stinks about for the past 30 minutes.

Quickly, he changes clothes and tries to fall asleep, all to the comfort of his blankets.

But the more he drifted off in sleep, the more he thought of the boy; how he had touched him, how he grabbed his hips so possesively, how his breath tickled his nose, how he looked at him so eagerly, it all gave him butterflies in the stomach. He switched positions in his bed in hopes to forget about it.

But then his mind wandered off in how it would feel if they slept in the same bed. How he would hug him; cradle him even. How they could kiss in the moonlight all night long in his bed. Then his mind wandered off into other.. things.

His eyes instantly opened and he sat up. He was slightly panting from his imagination. He was sweating, how could he possibly think of such things? With a man aswell.

He entered his bathroom and washed his face. Then dried it up with a golden stripped with black towel that hanged in a little stand.

He layed down on his bed again and hoped that he could actually fall asleep this time and not think of him kissing him in his privates.

----+++++--++------++++------+++++-------

"Remind me why you're following us again??" Ehanisia had groaned.

"Because i have no one else to talk to, and you seem incredible to be around" Timofhearts had teased, skipping along with the blue dressed boy and black dressed rabbit.

"Say, why does this.. creature even talk, is it some sort of magic thing?" Tim judged.

"I'm not deaf, you.. psycho red dressed man a -and for you're information I'm a talking rabbit in search for my brother. We got separated during a party." The 'creature' responded.

Ehanisia was tired of them both, all they ever did was bother him or bicker and bicker all day. He's been stuck with these people..and Rabbit for 5 whole days. That's practically a week!!

"No! You're the dumb one you.. you stupid heir!!" Tim argued.

"Gasp, i KNOW you did NOT just call me a heir!! We are two different types!!!" The rabbit spoke back.

"Can you two shut up?! I'm so tired of you're bickering. Every moment. Of. The. Day. All you guys ever do is bicker! Do you guys not know how to speak like normal companions?" Ehanisia bursted off

"Whoo there he goes again" Tim sighed.

"Yep, started to worry about him for a little. Good to know he's still in top shape am i right psycho man?"

"Haha! You betcha buddy!"

"When we arriving to the next town rabbit man" Tim asked.

"Hmm I'd say about-" what.

What just had happened? Ehanisia couldn't believe it. Was it all just an act or what? Slowly, they are driving him crazy. He needs to run away, yea that's probably the best solution right now.

But then again it's the rabbit who has the food so maybe another day, when he's the one carrying the food.

The dress he was in is very uncomfortable, i mean who would wear this willingly? Maybe some blonde haired girl with a black hair band. Ehanisia snorts.

But then he sees a white light ahead, it's seems to get closer and closer as they walked.

"Hey guys.." he whispered.

"Guys." He said.

"Guys what's tha-"

Then the white light zoomed in instantly. Ehanisia didn't have time to react and everything turned black .

--------+-+-+-+-+++++++++-----+-----+-+

He had woken up.

"Wake up you're highness, it's a brand new day given to you by the gods themselves!" A butler had spoken.

"Good.. morning...?"
"It's Lazereth you're highness, I'm now the one in charge of you're waking up."

"Right, Lazereth. Um would you mind bringing me a cup of water?"

"If it's what you wish then it's an honor" and the butler left.

'So much energy' the prince had thought, how in the world did he speak with so much happiness so early in the morning? And he seemed young, perhaps new ones are entering in the castle.

The butler entered the bedroom again, handing Ehann his cup of water.

"What do i have to do today?" The prince questioned.

"Well, at 7:30 am you have to eat breakfast with your family, then at 8:30 am you have to help you're brother, Prince Timothy with paperwork.

Next to that is at 10 am, you have to change from you're normal attire to you're formal attire and visit the towns, giving assuring- inspirational speeches and telling people about the new selling hours and money exchanges, should last about an hour or so.

But just to make sure you're visits to the towns are fulfilled you're next mandatory appointment is delayed from 12am to 2:30 pm, you have to go on a mandatory picnic with the princess from the other family, Agatha. The rest is unofficial till for now but if you must know it includes the following hours. 3:40 pm, 5 pm, and lastly 7-8 pm. Any problems with that you're majesty?" The butler said.

"No, i think it's fine" The prince responded back. Dismissing the butler off.

As the butler was about to leave, the prince Remembered something important, about the boy from last night, something about meeting him in one of the towns? Then he remembered and everything from yesterday had flushed into his brain once again.

"Actually, yes there is one problem."

The butler had turned around and faced the prince in bed.

"If you could please tell me which one of all?" The butler asked.

"The one from 7-8 pm, could you please scratch that one off the list for today and add it for tomorrow?" Ehann questioned.

"Yes, i think i could make that work. I'll just need to check in with you're father and that's all. Very well then I'll be on my mery way you're highness." And the door closes shut, leaving the prince alone once more.

1264 words.