{ Little things you do }

{ Aelius: }
Chapter 23.
'𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭,
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞.'

"Brother?" Amelia spoke.

"..Hmn?"

"Why do you keep staring at those flowers?"

"..What flowers?" Asked Aelius.

Amelia looked at her brother in disbelief.

Aelius had been staring at the white flowers that were on the table quite oftenly. He would stare at them in Deep thought, then randomly laugh or giggle at them.

As if he was having a full on conversation with the flowers anyone would say.

And Amelia looked at her brother questioningly as he did. While Toah only stared at the two.

"...Does this have to do with the prince were going to look at?"

This seemed to catch Aelius's attention.

His eyes widened and his smile lightly dropped, that's when he finally got what his sister was asking him. He looked up and stared at the two, only to get questioning faces stare him back.

And suddenly, the place was like an interrogation room. Caused by two 10 year olds.

"Y'know brother, if anyone else saw you stare at those flowers like that. They would think you fancy them." Toah told him.

And Aelius only sat in shock. Unable to muster up any words to fight back. Just how long had he been staring at those flowers like that?

He had been dozed off for a while, that he will confess. But enough to stare at them like that? It drove shivers down his spine just thinking of how he could have possibly looked.

"H-have you finished you're coffee's?" Spoke Aelius, attempting to change the topic.

"Yes, we were just waiting for you to do so." Amelia giggled.

Aelius stared down to his coffee, it was almost- to- completely full. Barely a sip had been taken from the cup.

"Not that hungry?" Aelius awkwardly laughed and sighed.

He took out his wallet and left the money he owed, before standing up and leaving the place, along with his siblings.

-------------------------------------------------------

The stage was crowded with people, a mixture of some adults and some kids could be seen in the distance within the crowd.

It was a public speech so the pay was free. It would also explain the abundance of people who waited for the prince to show his appearance in the stage.

Aelius managed to squeeze into the crowd with his siblings. The three stayed in the middle of the crowd, not too far but not too close - a perfect view of the stage for the three.

"Are we really just here to listen about the paying and stocks the prince is announcing?" Amelia asked.

"Well absolutely! What did you think we came here for?" Aelius responded.

"I thought we were here for candy." She responded back.

Aelius held both his siblings hands with an unintentional strong grip, to be completely- fully- honestly honest.

He wasn't here to just hear the prince talk about scheduling and taxes or whatever the prince was going to talk about.

But that was quite obvious to his siblings, they knew something was happening -but they kept quiet not wanting to mention it.