Compound

(A/N: THIS IS AFTER THE AGE OF ULTRON BATTLE SO PIETRO IS ALREADY DEAD ENJOY)

                         Wanda's POV:

After the the fight with Ultron Steve took me to the compound with The Avengers I saw a similar face,Natasha  was her name I think but once cap took me to my room I sat down on my bed thinking about what happened and how I could of prevented it some how I should of let him stay with me then he would still be alive.. I -I could of save him.. WHY DIDN'T I SAVE HIM! I thought as I started to sob my sobbing became louder as I felt my power grow it was surrounding the room.

Vision came threw the door and froze looking around my room he spoke softly "wanda.. Calm down" "I CAN'T HE DEAD HE'S GONE VIS" "I COULDN'T SAVE HIM" I screamed at him, I could feel my power grower stronger the more I was crying vision walked over to me slower trying not to anger me "you will be fine wanda" he spoke while pulling me into a hug then I feel me power go back in to me and I black out.

                          Steve's POV:

I was talking to nat until I saw vision caring wanda towards me and Natasha "she passed out" he spoke calmly "what do you mean vision" I asked him "her power almost got out of control" he told me "Nat can you watch wanda until she wakes up? " I asks her..she didn't respond so I looked at her she was looking at wanda frozen "Nat" I speak a little louder "W- um y-yes I will" she tells me stuttering weird I thought but didn't much of it "vision take wanda to my room please I'll be there in a little bit" Natasha asks vision "yes ma'am" vision says as taking wanda to Nat's room.

                     Natasha's POV:

I was beginning to walk away then ragors grabbed me arm "Nat are you okay? " he asks looking concerned "yes I'm fine now let me go" I tell him a little rudely but he let's me go.. I go to the kitchen and grab two water some ibuprofen and a bag of chips just in case she hungry then run up the stairs where I see vision waited for me "vision you can go now" I tell him "yes ma'am a- and please be careful" he tells me while going through the door I just nod, I sit next to the bed looking at wanda I can't believe it's really her.. I feel bad that this is happening to her I thought to myself.

Wait no I can't feel sorry right now I can't show her these emotions she might use me..it's been years since we last saw her she could of change, especially now I have to show her my cold side and only my cold side oh wait she waking up now.

I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS CHAPTER OF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS PLEASE ASKS ME

MANDY<3