She knew..

Wanda's POV:

She walked out looking for vision after I walked up to my room and sat on my bed thinking to myself.. She knew, she knew us.. Me and pietro we were friends and now we.. Nothing, Natalia? I missed her so much but now I don't know her any more that's a shame.

I changed out of the clothes and went in the shower feeling the hot water on my skin felt nice I like it it's was relaxing it calmed me down.. Like she did once, I got out and put on some fresh clothes and went down stairs to see vision and nat I passed her and sat next to vision while he handed me a cupped of water and she looked at me her cold stare had shivers down my spine "I will be back Mr Stark asked for me" he tells us while leaving though the wall "did you tell on me? " I asked softly while she kept staring at me "no I didn't .. I promised you" she tells me "they who did?!" I say my voice getting a louder "I don't know maybe someone who didn't know you?! " she says in whisper high vioce.

Then I thought about it, it was the counter lady whenever she heard papas voice she looked like a little weirded out so she ended up calling the police on us because she knew we were immigration.. "You know who did it now don't you" NNatash asked in a coldly vioce "i-i sorry nat" I say softly "it's fine just don't accuse me of something I didn't do without proof" she says while getting up "can we be friends again? " I asked scared that was was going to say no "sure maximoff we can be friends" she says in a little softer voice before walking off to her room.

I just smile knowing I have my friend back.

vision comes back in the kitchen and we talk for awhile before I say I'm going to sleep when really I'm going to Natashas room, I knock on her door she opens it and let's me in "anything I can do for you maximoff? " she asks confused on why I'm here I don't say anything and just look at her and she does the same, a minutes she walks closer to her leaving only 2-3 inches between us..we can feel our hot breath against each other we kept looking in to each other eyes until vision came through the wall and we quickly became a part "ms romimoff Tony as requested your presence" vision says as he looks at her "i- um yes I will be there in a few minutes" she say stuttering "yes ma'am" vision say as he walk out again.

A few moments past until she talks again "bye maximoff there will be no trading tomorrow so you can sleep in if you like" nat say not looking at me "wait what?" I say to her "yes no training I have some stuff to do with Tony tomorrow" she says still not looking at me and walking put, I just stand there thinking about what was just about to happen until I finally walk out and go to my room and go to bed.

HELLO THERE I HOPE Y'ALL LIKE IT, AND I WILL TRY TO POST TWO MORE TOMORROW UNTIL I HAVE TO GO BACK TO SCHOOL AGAIN.

MANDY<3