i want her

Nat's POV:

"Natasha I will be out for a few days or so I found a kid with spider powers" Tony tells me "Tony why are you going after a kid with spider powers" I say confused "I mean I would do the same if I was Tony" Clint tells me "see and I'm going because I think he will be good for the team" Tony says to me and Clint "so I will need you and Clint to watch Wanda for me while I'm out" Tony tells us both "sorry Tony I'm going to see my family this week so I can't" Clint says to Tony "um, fine Natasha you will have to watch her then" Tony says looking at me ugh could this week be any worse I think to myself "um okay sure, I'll watch her then" I tell him "thanks nat you were always my favorite" he says happily and giving me a wink before walking away.

"Nat, are you okay? " I hear Clint say while I'm in the living room "yeah I'm fine, why ask? " I say to him "I don't know you just seem off today" he asked worried "nah I'm fine just very tried" " which means I should go to bed already " I say walking off before Clint has a chance to speak again.. I get to my room and go to sleep pretty fast.

It's 5:30 am

I wake up and take a shower after I get out I put on some shorts and a sport bra (black), I walk down stairs to get some coffee and head to the living room.. I sit down and watch a comedy show while sipping on my drink. No one was here Tony, Steve, and Clint left and I have to guess vision went to go and help Steve, Bruce is probably out in his lab that Tony builted him and Thor is in space with his family, so it's just me.. And.. Wanda shit Wanda shit shit shit, I did I forget about Wanda, I run up stairs to her room just to see her peaceful sleeping in her bed, I close her door quickly but quietly and go back to the living room.

It's now 8:00 am

I'm back in my room still in my same reading a book and listening to music until I her a knock at my door I turn off my music and close my book while getting up, I open the door and she Wanda in shorts and a crop top that really suited her body.. She looked so innocent...I hated it... "Yes maximoff? " I say to her while letting her in "I'm bored let's do something fun" she asks while smirking "what do you mean by that? "I say closeing to door knowing exactly what she meant " you know what I mean" she says still looking innocent "no not happening" I tell her, she just looks at me before locking the door with her powers I give her the cold stare but she walks closer to me only an 1 inch away from my face.

While staring at each other we get lost in our eyes until she kisses me, I don't pull back .. It was a very heated kiss passionate but really heated.. I push her against the wall and let's out a sight moan, I put one of my knees between her core and move it slightly letting her moan a little more, she arches back a little as I in her shirt which there was no bra wow she already knew this would happen then. I think to myself while I play with her boobs I make my way to her neck I kiss it.. After a while I pick her up off of the wall and put her on the bed "nat" Wanda says breathless "shh and don't talk" I says to her while smirking and she nods I pull on her short and underwear revealing her core all wet and hot I look at it for a few minutes before asking "are you sure about this maximoff?" "Y-yes ve-very much" she says biting her lip.

I sip one finger in her pussy and she let's out a loud moan "N-nat" she says "don't talk" I tell her before putting a other finger in her pussyaling her moan once more then I move them around a little before going faster and faster "N-NAT I THINK I'M GOING TO CUM" she says screaming "hold it until I say so or you will get a punishment" I tell her while looking at her she just nods at me while biting her lip again I put and third finger in and go even faster then before she moan louder "hold it maximoff" I tell her coldly "N-nat i-i can't" she says "just a little more" I say before kissing her very hard, she moans in to my mouth our tongues interacting with each other, I back away and wipser in her ear "you can cum now" I tell her after taking my fingers out and she cums while breathing heavily "good girl" I tell her while I smirk.

We continue to kiss each other heavily, I'm on top so I play with her nipples while moving my hips back and fourth she on the bottom she has one hand on my waist and a other on my cheek cupping it she moans once more into my mouth before she back out on the kiss I get off of her lay beside her, she cuddles with me and she tells asleep while I play with her hair then I end up falling asleep with her as well.

I HOPE YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER I'VE NEVER WROTE SMUT BEFORE SO I HOPE IT'S GOOD IM SORRY I DIDN'T POSTED LIKE I SAID I WAS BUT I JUST GOT BUSY AND I WILL DEFINITELY POST TOMORROW EITHER IN THE MORNING OR AT NIGHT, SO LOVE YA

MANDY<3