dont do this to me

Wanda's POV:

A few days passed they were boring, Nat's been on a mission with Steve, Maria, and Tony. God I hate Maria. She's always flirting with Nat. But can't blame her Nat's hot;).

Thank gosh Nat came back at 4:30pm

I decided to get some water from the kitchen when I saw vision there "hello Wanda" he says with a smile "hey vis" I say back to him with a smile I walk over to the fridge and grab a water bottle when I get a notification from my phone I look and see it's from nat.

I open the message and see a picture of her and Maria cuddling to in bed asleep, Maria's head is in Nat's neck. I felt anger in me why would she do this?!. Does she still love me?! Vision noticed my red powers surrounding my hands as I look at the picture. "Wanda.. " he says in a whisper.

My eyes are glowing red "Wanda put the phone down please" he said to me... He took my phone away and then I started to cry "sh shh" "it's okay..she doesn't deserve you" he say calming me down. I stop after a few hours or so and I just lay in his arms, he decideds to pick me up and go to my room placing me on my bed him sitting next to me.

"I know it's probably a bad time to say this but.. I love you Wanda maximoff" he told me while looking at me. I layed there thinking of what to do... I wasn't really thinking but I got up and kissed him and he kissed me back, while taking off my shirt and undoing my pants we start making out. He pits me back on the bed on my back him on top of me when the door flew open.

Natasha.. Oh god no... Fuck it's 4:30!

I get up quickly seeing who it is and it's her.. Natasha.. "NAT! " I yell to her while she walking away "PLEASE WAIT! " I Say again trying to put on my clothes , before she can close her door I go in and closing it myself "Nat plaese listen to me" I say hoping she will.. She doesn't response just sits on her bed "plaese... I-I wasn't thinking... T-the photo" I try explaining to her "Wanda the photo was old it was when me and Maria where dating.. Before I met you" she told me not looking at me "s-so that one isn't new? " "no it's not.. I sent it on accident I was trying to send it to Maria bc she lost it " Nat says again explaining her said of the story "Nat... I'm sorry" I say going to sit next to her but she moves.

"Get out" she tells me in a cold tone "w-what? " I say not believing her "GET OUT! " she tells at me, "plaese Nat plaese! " I say begging her "GET OUT WANDA.. WERE NOT TOGETHER ANY MORE! " she screams at me her face her red and tears in her eyes looking down not wanting to look at my face anymore.

I start to sob on the floor I can't get up "plaese I need you.. I only want you" I say in sobs "I don't want to hear it" she say in a cold tone before I can say anything she leaves the room. I stay on the floor sobbing.

A/N: THIS IS FOR Y'ALL BC I WON'T BE POSTING FOR A WHOLE WEEK BUT HOPE Y'ALL LIKE IT LOVE YALL?!

MANDY<3