its her

Nat's POV:

I was running to my room "Nat" I heard Steve say "y-yes? " I said "are you okay" " I'm worried about you I mean ever since wanda came you were being very weird " Steve asks me "no I'm fine.. I just have a lot on my mind so if you don't mind I would like to go to bed already" I say trying to leaving as quick as possible "okay but remember you have to train wanda tomorrow because I have a mission to go on" he tells me then walks away.

I have to train with wanda tomorrow?!..I can't even have a normal conversation with her.. How am I supposed to look her in the eyes and TRAIN HER I think to myself having my back against my door I start to clam down a few minutes later and start getting ready for bed putting on some shorts and a crop top to be comfortable.

It's 2:00 and I hear knocking at my door so I get up and I see wanda at the door it  looked like she was crying "I'm so sorry Natasha but can I stay in here for tonight I had a nightmare and I didn't want to go to Steven or anyone else's room-" she says rambling on "yes it fine maximoff, come in" I tell her while moving out of the way.

She closes the door and stands there shyly while I get some pillows and put them on the floor with a extra blanket "you sleep on the bed and I'll take the floor" I say as she walks over to the bed "thank you Natasha" she says shyly "call me nat" I tell her "nat.." she with a kinda shocked face and I know why.

I'm sleeping on the floor until I hear someone crying I get up from the floor and walk over to the bed "p-pietro I'm so sorry" wanda says while crying I get on the bed and Stoke Wanda's hair "wanda you fine" I say softly in her ear, she stop crying and goes back to sleep I keep stroking her hair until she fully asleep and I get off and go back on the floor to sleep some more before getting back up.

I HOPE THESE TWO CHAPTERS ARE GOOD AND Y'ALL LIKE THEM I HOPE YOU DO AND I WILL PROBABLY POST A OTHER ONE MAYBE TOMORROW OR SO

MANDY<3