EMT?

“Oh, he is awake, Sister.”

“Ah, he is awake, Rem.”

The sensation of waking up from sleep was the same as the sensation of coming out of the water.

The time change and waking up again began with the voices of two girls with the same quality of voice. Based on how well he slept, he assumed he was in the same soft, comfortable bed as before.

What burned Subaru’s eyelids as he woke up from sleep was the slight amount of sunlight streaming in through the curtains. The amount of glare was so soft that one would think it was morning.

“So I pretty much slept through the whole day, huh? Well, that’s not much of a surprise to me as someone who has slept for 52 hours straight.”

“Sister, did you hear that? Truly the words of a lazy man.”

“Yes, I heard that, Rem. Truly the words of a good-for-nothing man.”

“So who are you two people who are always stereotyping me, ladies?” With a thud, Subaru bounced off the covers and got up.

The sudden action surprised the girls, who were standing next to the bed with Subaru between them. The girls jolted away from the bed, moved to the middle of the room, and then looked at him, hand in hand with each other.

Although they had expected this to some extent, the girls looking at Subaru with their fingers intertwined were exactly the same—twins.

They were around five feet tall. They had large eyes and pink lips with shallow faces that made them seem childish and lovely.

The two girls, who looked exactly alike, had their hair cut short, but their hair was different colors—one was pink, and the other was light blue. Furthermore, they covered one eye with their hair, but the pink-haired girl covered her left eye, and the light blue-haired girl covered her right eye.

But such differences were only trivial. At this moment, based on those features, the thing that stirred Subaru’s heart the most was… “No way…are there even maid outfits in this world!?”

A black apron dress with a white prim on top of their heads. The beautiful twin girls were dressed in the orthodox classic style of maid clothing.

This is the embodiment of the ideal maid.

“Oh no. I’m currently being indecently humiliated in our dear guest’s head, Sister.”

“Oh no. I’m being violated right now in the head of our dear guest, Rem.”

“Don’t underestimate my mental capacity. You’re both fodder for my fantasies, ladies.” Subaru held his arms out and ruffled his fingers in the air. The meaningless movement brought a shiver to the faces of the two maids, and they untied their intertwined fingers and pointed at each other.

“Please forgive me, dear guest. Just let Rem go and go defile Sister.”

“Please don’t do it, dear guest. You can let Ram go and defile Rem instead.”

“What kind of sisterhood is that?! Selling each other out and making me look like some kind of evil villain?!”

So scary! and the twins ran away, holding hands again.