UA?

It was early hours of the next day when Venti set out to get the wine. They couldnt get caught carrying wine around so he made sure to bring a bag with him that he found In their small apartment that they were staying in for the time being. He also found bubblewrap so he brought that with him incase the bottles clanged together and made a noise.

Venti felt like he was on a stealth mission. This was the closest thing he has done to work for a longgggg time. Except that one time where his wine debt became so big he worked in Dilucs tavern in a maids dress for a day. Oh the embarrassment! How the great anemo archons falls!

Well back to the 'mission'. Venti was basically doing a speed run to find the wine. The officer will be back to their apartment soon and if he was caught out he would surely be questioned. And he's not good at making up lies... I mean he made up the lie that he was just a plain bard and when he needed the status of the anemo archon nobody believed him! So that ended up in many problems... Like not getting things for free. :(

Venti soon found the alleyway where they left the wine. He had to be quick about this for 2 reasons. 1. The officer arriving and picking them up and 2. If the drunk weirdos from the night before saw him they would probably get in another fight. They were even worse than him when hes drunk!!!

He soon made it back to the apartment. Ei helped on adjusting the bubblewrap on the wine because Venti put minimal effort into securing the wine. Oh, the extent these archons go for wine! Zhongli was placed on look out next to the door incase they got caught. He was also fiddling with the black box that they now found out was called a TV. It also had a longer name but they didnt bother to remember that.

It wasnt long before they heard a knock at the door. It was the same officer as yesterday yet this time he was accompanied by another officer and that moving object that they first saw when arriving here which is called a car. They were led into the car and then ignored by the officers. They didnt try to make conversation with them as they were to busy having a argument between the two of them about if wine or beer is better. Well the archons surely had a strong opinion on this matter but couldnt say anything otherwise they would get questioned. So they just had to sit and listen which was infuriating for them because wine is clearly better!

The ride to the place called UA was really bumpy. The archons had never experienced travel like this before so they were on the edge of throwing up the whole trip. Luckily, they arrived before any humiliating incidents that could harm their pride occurred. Zhongli and Ei immediately regained their composure in order to maintain their pride and Venti was crouching down behind them ,hiding, as he threw up.

They wasted no time waiting for Venti to finish throwing up and immediately made there way to their new class whilst being escorted by the officers.

-----With class 1-A-----

"Alright class today we will be receiving some temporary students. They will be doing the same course work as you so I suggest you treat them as equals." Aizawa said tiredly. Aizawa didnt know anything about these new student or even their names. He just got a message from the higher ups randomly last night. They didnt care to elaborate on the situation besides saying 'You will have 3 new students and we would like you to report and interesting results you find.' So basically Aizawa was left in the dark about the entire situation. It also confused him how they didnt have to take an entrance exam or why they were going to UAs 1-A. They must be students of great importance to come here without any qualifications needed beforehand.

"Erm... Mr Aizawa? Isnt it to late into the year for them to enter?" Deku said sheepishly.

"Yeah! Sir why are they coming here so late? They couldnt even take the entrance exam since that's already over so how did they get in!? Denki shouted.

"Wow. You actually said something smart for a change~" Jirou said teasingly.

"Well they must be really powerful to get in here without taking the entrance exam! I'll crush 'em the first chance I get!" Bakugo yelled.

"Sir you said we will get some temporary students. That's more than one doesnt it? How many are coming?" Uraraka chimed in on the conversation.

"Information wasnt specified. I have only got very vague details." Aizawa said shortly in reply to every question.

"Wow! Even someone Aizawa doesnt have info on!" Denki said excitedly.

"Er.. Aoyama, what are you looking at?" Momo said. Concern laced in his voice.

"The 'viewers' apparently." Shinsou said blandly.

"Oooo! Mr Aizawa are any of them hot woman!?" Mineta said. Everyone turned and gave him a disgusted look. Aizawa simply ignored him.

"Anyways they will be having a dorm Heights Alliance. It is undetermined how long they will be staying but you will have more time to talk to them after school hours. They will be joining us in around half an hour. In the meantime continue on with your work. Also you will all be expected, when they arrive, to escort them and show them the rules and schedules." Aizawa added before slipping back into his sleeping bag.

The students sighed. They just had to wait now to meet the new students. They spent the whole half an hour speculating about the new comers which were so great that they got to skip the entrance exam. They talked about quirks, appearances, personality and anything they could think off. They were so excited when they heard a knock at their classroom door.

Little did they know, these newcomers were just a bunch of lost drunkards in need of a place to stay.