•1-The beginning•

A/N
English is not my first language (polish is 😵), so this story is not gonna be perfect besties😍😍😍

There are going to be different povs and I'll try to make this story as good as I can 😿😿

I HAVE NO PLOT IDEA FOR THISSS 😭😭😭😭 I just want to write this bc I'm friendless and spend the whole day in my room 😭😭😭😭

This is not my first story but I still think that it's going to be trash 😭BUT this is my first story in English actually, I only have some experience in writing polish stories, so idk how's this gonna turn out 😟😟😟😟

I think that's it 😥

Oh and try to ignore grammar/spelling mistakes I'm working on it yk? 😱😱

There Will probably be some sanegiyu
Help this story is so cringe when I re read it😭

Muichiro's POV;

Muichiro woke up to his usual routine. Honestly, he was used to it. He usually was bored in school, because he knew all those things that teachers taught them.

He didn't really like school because it was boring for him. Except for one thing... Or maybe a person.

Genya Shinazugawa.

Yes. He tried to deny that fact but it was also obvious for him that he had a crush on Genya.

Genya was the reason why Muichiro was getting up everyday, and managed to go to school.

Everytime Mui saw Genya he was getting loads of butterflies in his stomach.. He couldn't help it though.

At first Genya didn't bring Muichiro's attention, but after Tanjiro asked him to help Genya with math he started to feel something towards the older boy as they spent some time together and had fun.

And he soon realized that he had a crush on Genya.

But he was sure that the older boy didn't feel the same way. And that made him sad. But still he wanted to get closer to Genya at the same time..

After a while of intense thinking Muichiro realized that he's going to be late. He'd never been late before but he knew that it wasn't nice, because the gates closed when the lessons started.

He got out of bed quickly, got his uniform and went to wash himself up a bit. Then he ate a quick breakfast and sat in silence for a while.

After all he still had some time. Then he decided that he should look for his twin brother, because he hadn't seen him today yet.

"Yuichiro?? Are you here?" He shouted toward the wall, and hoped that he'll receive an answer from his brother.

"Where else could I be idiot?" Yuichiro said as he came out of the bathroom.

"I don't know... Anyways are you ready?" Muichiro asked kinda distracted by Yuichiro's cold tone. But despite his cold tone Mui knew that his brother was just cold on the outside but when you got to know him he was really sweet. He just didn't show it much.

"Mh.. Sure." Yuichiro answered.

Then they got their school bags and went to school together.

And then on their way to school Muichiro spotted him.

Genya was walking past them.

"Well you live only once!!" Muichiro thought and without saying a word to Yuichiro he walked closer to Genya and left his brother alone.

Yuichiro was confused by Muichiro's behavior, but he decided that he'll talk about it to Mui later.

"Hi.." Mui tried to start a conversation with his crush.

"Oh hey." Genya replied and looked down at Muichiro.

"So uhm.. How did your math exam go?" Shorter boy asked.

"It actually went very well! I mean- without your help I wouldn't pass it you know?" Shinazugawa smiled at Mui.

"Did he just..? SMILE AT ME?" Muichiro thought. He couldn't believe that Genya made him flustered with just a simple smile. Damn. That has to be a huge crush..

"Do you.. Maybe want to... Uhm.. Hang out again?" Muichiro asked with his face getting more and more red within seconds. Hopefully Genya didn't seem to notice..

"Sure." Genya said. "How about I'll text you later and we'll talk about it? Do you have my number?" Genya continued.

"Woah he's already so passionate about it!! I can't believe that he agreed to hang out with me!" Muichiro thought. He wanted to laugh and cry out of joy at the same time because he was so happy. But he didn't. Instead he tried to control his blush and tried to be focused on not showing too much emotions.

"Yeah I have your number." Mui responded after a few seconds of silence. He didn't even know how he got Genya's number, but it didn't matter.

"See you later then. I'll head off to school because I can't be late. I think you should speed up a bit too." Genya said with a soft smile.

"Oh right!! Bye!!" Muichiro said, and stared looking for Yuichiro.

Genya's POV;

Genya saw Muichiro run towards the school, and decided to speed up a bit.

He thought about his conversation with Muichiro. It was nice. Genya found talking to Muichiro comforting and nice somehow. He still didn't know how he exactly felt about Muichiro..

When he was around Mui he felt comfortable, and different in some way...? He'd never experienced something like that before..

Was it maybe love? That's the question that've been bothering him for some time now. He didn't even know what his sexuality was.

It was really confusing and hard for Genya. Was he gay? Or maybe bi? He wanted to know. And what's this weird feeling towards Muichiro? So many questions with no answers..

Genya decided that he'll think about it after school. Maybe some research online would help?

Familiar shape of his school reminded him that he has to hurry for lessons.

So he did. Hopefully he wasn't late.

Genya entered the school and a bit unconsciously he started to look for Muichiro. By unconsciously I mean that he didn't really realized that he was looking for him. He just hoped that he's gonna see the familiar black haired boy.

Aaaand he stared to zone out a bit again. He tried to stay focused and looked for his classroom. Finally he found it, because he saw Inosuke, Tanjiro and Zenitsu arguing next to the history classroom, and he already knew that he found his classroom.

And that meant that Genya's first lesson was history. Not bad. History was a bit boring, but mr. Rengoku hopefully made it at least a bit interesting everytime.

During the day Genya kept thinking about all that stuff that was bothering him.

After the lessons ended Genya went home, and began thinking about his little problems again.

He didn't really know what was going on with him lately. Usually he had a problem with showing and recognizing his emotions but it was very bad this time. He felt so lost.

Then he remembered that he was supposed to text Muichiro.

He grabbed his phone and found Muichiro's number.

And now the real struggle. How to actually write a proper message that won't look embarrassing??

______________________________________________________

Damn. I hate how this turned out 😭
But okay, I think I'll continue this book for now 😜😜😜 And excuse my grammatic mistakes (if there are any) I'm writing this at like 1a.m??? Anyways goodnight 😵😵😵😵

1105 words btw 🤪🤪