•7-Nevermind•

Genya's POV;

Genya was walking home from his date with Muichiro. It didn't go as planned, but he was happy that Mui felt the same way as he did.

But it also made him sad. He wanted Muichiro to accept his confession. He really did..

Anyways. Genya didn't even realize that he was already standing in front of his flat.

He got his keys and opened the door. A wave of warm air hit him.

Now it was time to guess. Was Giyu here, or no.

Well, after seeing Sanemi making out with Giyu on the couch the answer was obvious.

"Uhh I'm back.." Genya mumbled.

"..." Sanemi didn't answer.

"Oh! Sanemi told me where have you been.. So how was it?" Giyu asked after quickly getting off Sanemi's lap.

"It was.. fine." Genya responded. Both of the males obviously knew that it wasn't so fine as Genya claimed it to be, but they didn't question it. So they just let Genya go to his room, and minded their own business instead.

Muichiro's POV;

Mui just got home after his date with Genya.

He was so glad that he managed to explain how he feels to Genya without messing anything up.

And their next meeting sounded amazing!! Ice skating with Genya?
Muichiro couldn't imagine a more exciting thing.

But first he had to survive school somehow.. It wasn't bad, just boring. But the prize.. Yeah ice skating with his crush was definitely worth it.

Time skip to saturday bc my motivation is shit lately 😭

Ah yes. Today was the day.

Muichiro actually thought a lot about his latest date with Genya, and made a decision. He wanted to confess today. He decided that he's ready for a relationship, and he wants to be with Genya, even though it's been less than a week from the last time one of them tried to confess.

Although it was 8a.m, Muichiro was already stressed. What should he wear? How should he act?

Mui was supposed to meet Genya at 10a.m so he had around two hours left.

For now his "to do list" was choosing nice clothes, packing his stuff, and getting his skates from the basement. And the most important- survive his little "date".

Genya didn't mention it to be a date or anything like thay, but Muichiro felt like it was supposed to be a date.

Anyways. Right now Muichiro was a total mess.

Tangled hair, morning breath, and sweaty face. He definitely had a lot of work to do.

But Mui's bed was surprisingly warm and cozy today.. Getting up was the last thing that he wanted to do right now.

Finally, after a war with himself that took around five minutes, he slowly got up and left his room with fresh clothes for today.

Meanwhile Mui's family was pretty much awake.

It seemed like Muichiro's mum was cooking something, because a nice smell was floating all around the apartment.

He decided to ignore it and just do what he had to do.

He went to the bathroom, and started to get ready.

After taking a bath and washing his hair, Muichiro took a look at the clothes that he picked for himself.