•5-The party•

A/N
Guys, I was worried that I made Genya too soft, I mean too soft toward Muichiro, but turns out that I actually didn't!!
Look at this 😭😭😭

I was just reading Kimetsu Gakuen manga, when I spotted this 😭😭😭Genya's actually really kind to Mui (and his brother) and it's all canon😭Awwwhhhh 😭😭😭😭😭

Genya's actually really kind to Mui (and his brother) and it's all canon😭
Awwwhhhh 😭😭😭😭😭

Genya's POV;

Genya didn't know what to think about this whole party thing.

It was probably going to be boring, but he decided to go there because of Muichiro. And maybe it wasn't going to be that bad..

Time skip to the afternoon

Genya was finally home after a long day at school.

Tanjiro texted him, and told him that the party was gonna be this saturday, and it'll start around 6p.m. He also gave Genya Zenitsu's address.

Today was friday, so that meant that the party is tomorrow.

lol time skip to tomorrow bc I'm too lazy to write this 🥰🥰

It was afternoon already. So the party was starting soon. Genya quickly dressed up into some nice clothes, and left his house.

Then came the struggle. Where the fuck was Zenitsu's house???

Genya decided that he'll just check it in Google maps so it'll be quicker.

After a few minutes of walking he was finally there.

Genya entered Zenitsu's house, and was greeted by Tanjiro and Zenitsu.

"Hi Genya! Come in!!" Tanjiro said and smiled at Genya.

"Woah you actually showed up." Zenitsu said with a small smirk.

Genya decided to ignore the blonde boy, and followed Tanjiro into the house.

It seemed that everyone were here already, but Genya wasn't late though.

He also saw a very familiar face for him. Muichiro. He wanted to smile because Mui's presence made him happy, but he didn't. He put on a grumpy look instead.

Some of the guests were sitting on the couch, some on chairs and some on the floor.

The purple eyed boy decided that he's going to sit next to Muichiro on the floor. (Ofc 🙄🙄🙄)

At first the party was boring, but after Zenitsu brought snacks everyone got more energetic.

Out of nowhere, Tanjiro quickly announced that one more person will be joining. It was Makomo who was invited by Nezuko. Of course Zenitsu wasn't mad, because he was crazy in love with Nezuko although it was one sided love.