•3-Maybe it's something more?•

A/N
Guys, I'm planning to do a side drama which is going to be Sanemi is his gay era let's goooooo🥰🥰🥰

Genya's POV;

After a while of exchanging their ideas, they decided that they're going to make mochi.

"I think I have everything that's needed to make mochi!" Mui said. "Do you want any specific flavour, or should I choose?" The younger boy asked with a blank expression.

"Oh. Can we make it with watermelon?" Genya replied.

"Uhm, sure. So let's get to work!" Muichiro said.

While they cooked, Genya couldn't help it, he just had to stare at Muichiro at least for a few seconds. He couldn't read Mui's emotions though. The blue eyed boy just didn't show any emotions at all. And that made Genya sad, because he was sure that Muichiro didn't like him back.

Suddenly Genya saw a piece of watermelon on Muichiro's face near his lips.

He leaned closer to the shorter boy and took the watermelon off his face.

Muichiro seemed surprised, and.. .flustered..? No way! Genya was probably just imagining the blush on Muichiro's face. He was so emotionless that it was impossible. Right..?

And then Genya realized what he just did. So embarrassing!! Genya could feel his face going red.. So he stepped back quickly and apologized.

After about an hour they finally finished.

"How about we'll eat it while watching a film?" Muichiro asked, and put all of the mochis on one plate.

"Sure. What kind of films do you like by the way?" Genya asked as he looked at the mochis.

"I was about to ask you that.." Mui replied.

"Maybe we'll look for a movie that'll look good, and watch it." Genya suggested.

So they agreed and went to the living room together.

Muichiro turned the tv on, and searched for Netflix. After scrolling for a while they found an horror that looked good enough.

"Wait, isn't this like, 16+?" Genya realized when they read description of the film.

"I don't mind. I'm not scared of things like this." Muichiro said in a bored tone. "Besides we can turn it off if you're going to be scared" He added, with a smirk.

"Me? Scared? You have to be joking!!" Genya chuckled.

So, they started to watch the film. The mochis were gone after less than five minutes, so then they had to watch the film without any snacks.

The film turned out really scary, and the boys turned it off quickly.

"Totally not scary.." Muichiro said in a sarcastic voice.

"Yeah.. Not scary" Genya agreed with his heart still racing.

"Wait actually.. What hour is it?" Genya asked after a while of sitting in silence.

"Hm, let me see.." Muichiro started looking for his phone. "Oh actually, I think I have my phone in my room, so how about we'll go there?" Mui added, and they both went to the mentioned room.

They entered Mui's room, and Genya started to look around.

Muichiro's room was very tidy. Mui had a quite big bed next to the door, a desk, big wardrobe, Game console, a big rug, and a quite big window on one of the walls. Most of his furniture was white as well as his walls, but the room looked really comfy. He also had some posters on the wall next to his bed.