•2-Something about him•

Genya's POV;

After a while of thinking, Genya decided that he'll just text Muichiro a simple hi, and he's gonna worry later.

Muichiro :))

Hi-

Genya texted, and waited for a reply.

Muichiro :))

Hi-
-Heyyy!!

After receiving a reply, Genya began thinking about how to form a proper message.

"Guess I'll just ask him where does he wants to meet up.." Genya thought. He was somehow happy that Muichiro wanted to hang out with him. Damn, what's that weird feeling? Is it love? Possibly?

Muichiro :))

-Heyyy!!

Where do you want
to meet up??-

-How about my house?

"Hm.. Sounds fun." Genya thought.

Muichiro :))

-How about my house?

Sure! Is tomorrow
after school
fine with you??-

-Yeah, it's alright:D

See you
tomorrow then-

"Okay I just set up a meeting with Muichiro.. Now I gotta go back to overthinking, yay!!" Genya mumbled to himself.

It was weird for him, because usually he was either angry or cold towards everyone. Besides Muichiro, he was showing different emotions only towards Tanjiro and Sanemi. But it is also a different kind of emotions.

Maybe it was...? No no! He met up with Muichiro only once when the younger boy helped him with math. And besides that one meeting he just saw Muichiro in school. It's impossible to fall in love with someone within this little amount of time. Right...?

Muichiro's POV;

"Hm.." Muichiro mumbled. He's going to hang out with Genya tomorrow. Wait. Actually, he had no idea what they're going to do together. They definitely won't study. What else they can do then?

Maybe watch something? But what kind of films does Genya likes? And what if Yuichiro is going to act weird or do weird things? Too many questions...

Hopefully Muichiro's parents won't be a problem because they're on a business trip as always. But Yuichiro..

Muichiro thought that he'll have a talk with his brother later.

Mui sat in silence for a few more minutes, and then he decided that he'll eat dinner and talk to Yuichiro.

He got out of his room and went to the kitchen.
Yuichiro was there eating a sandwich.

"Yuichiro!" Muichiro started. "Can we talk for a while?" He asked, while making his way to the fridge.

"What is it?" Yuichiro replied and turned off his phone that he was using.

"Soo, my friend will be visiting me tomorrow and.." Muichiro replied, but he got interrupted by his brother.

"Huh? Friend? Do you mean Tanjiro or Kotetsu? Just call them by their names it'll be easier to understand." Yuichiro said out of nowhere.

"Oh about that.. Do you remember when this morning I was taking with a boy that we met on our way to school?" Mui asked, and Yuichiro nodded. "His name is Genya and I was helping him with math. You should remember him?"