•8-Togehter•

Genya's POV;

It's been a few days since that situation with Muichiro.

And not gonna lie, both of the boys tried to avoid eachother as much as they could.

Because yeah, they kissed. But what now? Talking just like nothing happened would probably be really awkward, embarrassing, and technically impossible.

They didn't text either, so Genya had no idea what are they. Boyfriends? Friends? Or maybe something completely different?

He was just confused. But he still decided to text Muichiro, and try to talk to him.

Muichiro's POV;

Muichiro was laying on his bed not thinking about anything. Head empty.

But a text from Genya got him back to reality.

He thought that Genya was probably asking about their kiss, and he didn't really want to answer this type of questions. Although he wanted to confess. And had an idea on how and where to do it.

He was too curious, and turned his phone on to see the text.

It turned out that Genya just texted him a simple 'hi'. Well it looked like Muichiro had to text back. They can't avoid eachother forever after all, can they?

---------------------

After a while of texting they talked about some things, and Muichiro asked Genya to meet up at the weekend. He wanted to confess, but that was still a secret. They didn't talk about the kiss, they left it just like that. Maybe that was how it was supposed to be.

But back to the date. Mui asked Genya to go to the movies with him. He didn't really have any other ideas, and that was the only affordable thing available.

He didn't really have much time to mentally prepare to that event because it was friday, which meant that the date was tomorrow. Plus it was the afternoon already.

They were supposed to meet at 3p.m or something like that. Alright.

Mui had no idea where he was supposed to confess.

He can't confess in the cinema just like that. There's definitely gonna be a lot of people, and let's just say that people in Japan are not really nice to gay people.

So where could he do it? Maybe in the park? Yeah, that sounded right. They'll definitely find a quiet place without people there.

But now it was time for the bigger struggle. What was Muichiro supposed to wear? And how exactly should he confess? So many questions without an answer.

----------------------

It was something around 2p.m
2:15 to be exact. Muichiro was almost ready, he chose himself a nice outfit, and had his things packed already. But he still felt like he was forgetting something.

As usual.

And he decided to ignore the feeling. Also as usual. But this day was not usual at all. He was supposed to confess to his crush!! He still didn't know how to do it, but at least he had some nice clothes.

For today's outfit Muichiro chose a simple white shirt with long sleeves and then put a black t-shirt on it. Oversized jeans, and also some necklaces. It didn't look that bad and basic as usual. That was the only thing that was not as usual, at least for now. And that was supposed to change soon.

Mui checked if he had everything that was needed, and left his warm abode.

He entered the bus that was supposed to take him to his destination and started to feel very nervous.

Muichiro still couldn't believe that he was just about to confess his love to his best friend.

But that was what felt right to do, and he had to accept it.

Mui didn't even notice when his bus stopped at the stop near the cinema. He was surrounded by his own thoughts.

He then blinked a few times, and left the bus still not fully conscious.

-------------------

After a few mins of walking Muichiro was standing in front of the cinema. Genya wasn't here yet, but he was probably going to show up soon. He entered the building and sat on the first bench that he noticed and waited for his best friend. (Soon to be boyfriend?)

Muichiro was still thinking about everything and nothing at the same time, staring at something nonexistent.

He snapped back to reality when someone tapped on his shoulder.

And just as he predicted it was Genya.

"Are you sitting here for a long time already? I hope that I'm not late." Said Genya.

"Oh.. No you're fine. Let's go buy some food before the movie starts." Mui mumbled.

----------------------

"Thank you." Muichiro thanked the cashier, and got his food. Finally. What are those people even doing here? Jeez.

They bought their tickets online, so they didn't have to worry about that now. The employee showed them where their hall was, and they entered.

The film that they were supposed to watch, was just a random horror. Probably boring. But oh well. At least they were together.
And it can't be that bad..

---------------------

It was bad. And loud. Very loud.

Muichiro went to the bathroom, and heard Genya say that he's going too.

But the truth was that Mui didn't want to even go to the bathroom. He just wanted a break from the noise.

Right now he was standing in the dark corridor, the only source of light were blue led lights on the celling.

Genya approached him, and visibly wanted to say something, but didn't.

Instead, he just quietly got close to Muichiro, and their faces were literally centimetres from eachother.

They didn't have to communicate to express what they were not feeling.

And then it happened. Again.

They kissed. And it was amazing. Again.

Now the kiss lasted longer. When they got away from eachother, Muichiro wanted to say something.

He wanted to confess. Here and then. The problem was, he couldn't get anything out of his mouth.

But Genya seemed to understand what Muichiro tried to tell him.

"Yes." He mumbled.

"W-what..?" Muichiro responded.

"I just accepted your confession, so don't "what" me!!" Genya said in a sarcastic angry voice.

"Oh- Uhm.." Mui tried to defend himself, but Genya stopped him, by connecting their lips together.

-----------------------

After that incident, Mui and Genya decided to leave the cinema, because they had no interest in the film, and went to the park instead.

Their day was really nice. They talked, laughed and joked together.

But not as friends. Not anymore. Boyfriends. That's what they were.

__________________________________

Omg I don't know how to end books😭 I'll upload another chapter with explanation and stuff, but I recommend reading it bc there will be requests info there:D Thank you for reading this crap, hope you enjoyed☠️
1115 words